Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocketman, Is that you?

this why that newberry transfer is transferring again?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this why that newberry transfer is transferring again?
    He thought he was worth big NIL money, he is negotiating with Memphis as of this afternoon.

The UofSUCK football motto for 100+ years… hope/wish in one hand ; shit in the other.. to catch what’s been filling up they had to drop the hope. Now it’s just projection, deflection, and suck ass coattails.

I think the gamecocks upgraded the RB room.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    The UofSUCK football motto for 100+ years… hope/wish in one hand ; shit in the other.. to catch what’s been filling up they had to drop the hope. Now it’s just projection, deflection, and suck ass coattails.
    Don't hate, not every team can be 7th place ACC

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    I think the gamecocks upgraded the RB room.
    Agree, the other RB SC got from N. Texas is a load too
    NC State snatched the QB from Coastal Carolina and SC got their best all around playmaker, ESPN compared him to "Debo Samuels"

A buddy who is a gamecock fan was telling me about some thread on a gamecock message board where people were forgoing Christmas presents for their kids to donate to the gamecock nil collective. That’s terrible!

It is the Wild West out there. Looks like Florida’s best running back is heading to UGA.

UGA lost to ‘bama in a game where two of the biggest plays for ‘bama were made by former UGA players.

Ohio State’s starting QB is transferring somewhere, but not Nebraska like most thought because they have offered the starting job and a bigger NIL package to one of if not the top recruits in the country who was recruiting FOR UGA (where he was verbally committed for months) just last weekend.

Meanwhile, several portal QB decisions are on hold while UGA’s QB decides if he wants to turn pro or return to UGA. If he turns pro it is rumored that several QBs could decide to enter the portal if they see an opening at UGA, Arch Manning included now that Quinn Ewers is coming back. And the other Texas QB (who was ahead of arch on the depth chart) put his name in the portal today.

And it goes on and on. Everybody following this?

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    A buddy who is a gamecock fan was telling me about some thread on a gamecock message board where people were forgoing Christmas presents for their kids to donate to the gamecock nil collective. That’s terrible!

It is the Wild West out there. Looks like Florida’s best running back is heading to UGA.

UGA lost to ‘bama in a game where two of the biggest plays for ‘bama were made by former UGA players.

Ohio State’s starting QB is transferring somewhere, but not Nebraska like most thought because they have offered the starting job and a bigger NIL package to one of if not the top recruits in the country who was recruiting FOR UGA (where he was verbally committed for months) just last weekend.

Meanwhile, several portal QB decisions are on hold while UGA’s QB decides if he wants to turn pro or return to UGA. If he turns pro it is rumored that several QBs could decide to enter the portal if they see an opening at UGA, Arch Manning included now that Quinn Ewers is coming back. And the other Texas QB (who was ahead of arch on the depth chart) put his name in the portal today.

And it goes on and on. Everybody following this?

You summed it up in a hurry

The WILD WILD WEST

I may be wrong but I got a feeling this is gonna backfire and before like the D1 Stadiums may start looking like the NASCAR stands.
    Last edited by tprice; 12-13-2023 at 08:36 PM.

I want to see the Gamecocks win almost as bad as anybody else, but I ain’t listening to any hype. I promise you come next Octoberish I’ll be outside watching the Gamecocks play and will be mad at the tv. It’s the same old song and dance year after year. And before you Clemsoning people get all excited, I always love to see Clemsoning lose
    Last edited by jevans; 12-13-2023 at 08:44 PM.

One thing is for sure
    Dabo's sales pitch isn't working in the portal.

Losing portal targets to Georgia Tech?

I guess they didn't really need those linemen

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    I want to see the Gamecocks win almost as bad as anybody else, but I ain’t listening to any hype. I promise you come next Octoberish I’ll be outside watching the Gamecocks play and will be mad at the tv. It’s the same old song and dance year after year. And before you Clemsoning people get all excited, I always love to see Clemsoning lose
    Have you seen SC's 2024 schedule? Bama, Oklahoma, LSU, Ole Miss, T A&M, Missouri, Kentucky
    Climp5in is the easiest game on it

Keylan. I cannot even begin to imagine the process that led anyone to that name...

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Have you seen SC's 2024 schedule? Bama, Oklahoma, LSU, Ole Miss, T A&M, Missouri, Kentucky
    Climp5in is the easiest game on it
    I haven’t seen the schedule. It’s more of the same song and dance. Having the toughest schedule gets you no where. USC has proved that. On the other hand, a cupcake schedule will win you national championships, also proven by Clemson
    Last edited by jevans; 12-13-2023 at 09:02 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on being portal champions. Beamer better win this year. Seat is starting to heat up down there and with that schedule, it ain’t looking too promising. I’ll give him credit for picking up a couple of really good players, probably ain’t enough to keep the wolves away.

BREAKING: Gamecocks Land Transfer - defensive end
    He a grown ass man

Transfer.jpg
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-13-2023 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Congrats on being portal champions. Beamer better win this year. Seat is starting to heat up down there and with that schedule, it ain’t looking too promising. I’ll give him credit for picking up a couple of really good players, probably ain’t enough to keep the wolves away.
    there may be hope for him, he hasn't turned on his fans yet

Dabos portal discussion with QB recruit.

Hey Dude You had a great season. We need you at Clempsin. We take pride on promoting from within, That is how we got so great. They promoted me. I believe strongly in sticking with my players no matter how much they stink. Wait hold on. (what? Don't say that? Why?)

Lets start over. WE need you at Clempsin!!! Our players stink. We still have a tractor and a Cadillac convertible from 1981. Retro is in. Even osterine shampoo. You can pick from any jersey number. Klubnic doesn't like #5 and we can un-retire #16 but you will have to wear a headband and a wig.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I guess Dabo has spent too much time recruiting 2025 instate higher school SC players and hiring new assistants who are major upgrades. He’s definitely winning there.

i cant believe usc would go after an ACC kid...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.