Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SC loses 3 qbs in one day

If Sellers is half as good as I keep hearing he is, why would college football administrations that actually want to win, not be hiring him away from RaytannerU?

Between the portal and graduation Clemson is losing 22 players. If y'all are lucky, Shipley will be one of them. Imo, he's the one causing problems in the locker room. Your team will improve without him.

SC needs a decent backup QB for Sellers. They need a bunch of big linemen. They need some additions to the defensive line. Sellers has played briefly in 3 games. He has 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, and 0 incomplete passes.

And also from the portal they need to get a pair of hands for Nick Harbor, or he needs to play defense.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-30-2023 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If Sellers is half as good as I keep hearing he is, why would college football administrations that actually want to win, not be hiring him away from RaytannerU?
    Exactly kid is gonna be good but the coots won’t give him time to develop
    Last edited by coot nasty; 11-30-2023 at 08:19 AM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

U of SC fans discuss their needs like they are the only team choosing players from the portal. Every team in America needs good O linemen. I’m sure they will flock to Columbia. Juice Wells will be the leader of this team next year, right?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Juice just popped up in the portal. Next man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    I'm a Clemson fan who thinks Sellers could be a great college QB. Similar to what Shaw was if he gets some help. Instead of trying to find a QB in the portal, I think they would be wise to try to find some guys who can help Sellers be successful.

I agree, plus the portal is running out of all these damn 6yr COVID Seniors. Some may sign up for Social Security before they hang up college football

Honestly I thought Rattler would make the Coots a much better team but outside of beating UT and Tigers last year that is about all he has done , which I realize was HUGE with that programs history
    Last edited by tprice; 11-30-2023 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    I'm a Clemson fan who thinks Sellers could be a great college QB. Similar to what Shaw was if he gets some help. Instead of trying to find a QB in the portal, I think they would be wise to try to find some guys who can help Sellers be successful.
    sound reasonable post here. And I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Juice just popped up in the portal. Next man up.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Sellers still has a lot of work to do I’ve seen him at some of the qb camps my son goes to and he is gonna be ok but he has a lot of work to do. Even his qb coaches see it. I wouldn’t go off a couple plays in a spring game or 1 play in a game. But then again I’ve heard these types of comments from yall about every qb that came through Carolina and about 80 percent of them don’t even workout. I swear some of yall need to look into your knowledge about football im talking about the important stuff take the damn glasses off.
    Are you the pot or kettle? ALL I hear about recruited CU QBs going back to Nylon Green is they’re the next Heisman winner. I don’t hear anyone bragging about how good SC QBs are or will be, unless they’re just stupid. 3 years ago we had a walk on starter until a damn GA took the job. Spurrier. Rome it off in them when he just quit and Mushchamp’s best year was I think his first when he went 8-3 and beat Michigan in a bowl if I remember correctly. The program is literally on the ropes. Most SC fans are realistic about what’s going on. Shaw was the best QB to come through there since probably Tanneyhill. Beamer has a shot to get them on the right track but he needs an O line and a decent season next year to course correct. Some DBs that actually look for the ball and don’t face guard receivers and a tight end that could catch a ball wouldn’t be a bad addition either.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Sorry no link. Just heard it announced on a radio show. They stated it as fact. How much NIL do you think he got for those 3 catches for 30 something yards. Then leaves. Wow.

Couldn't possibly care less now that we're almost out of Hate Weeks. Y'all do you. That should be fun.....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    U of SC fans discuss their needs like they are the only team choosing players from the portal. Every team in America needs good O linemen. I’m sure they will flock to Columbia. Juice Wells will be the leader of this team next year, right?
    That's just mean. I'm salty about that this morning. Wish all kids well and respect their decisions, but why make a statement you're coming back, which wasn't necessary, then do a 180 a week later? Sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Are you the pot or kettle? ALL I hear about recruited CU QBs going back to Nylon Green is they’re the next Heisman winner. I don’t hear anyone bragging about how good SC QBs are or will be, unless they’re just stupid. 3 years ago we had a walk on starter until a damn GA took the job. Spurrier. Rome it off in them when he just quit and Mushchamp’s best year was I think his first when he went 8-3 and beat Michigan in a bowl if I remember correctly. The program is literally on the ropes. Most SC fans are realistic about what’s going on. Shaw was the best QB to come through there since probably Tanneyhill. Beamer has a shot to get them on the right track but he needs an O line and a decent season next year to course correct. Some DBs that actually look for the ball and don’t face guard receivers and a tight end that could catch a ball wouldn’t be a bad addition either.
    So, you’re pretty much saying Sakkerliner is going to suck again for next year and that they’ll run Bawling Beamer and his Hot Steamer staff off before they can climb out of the shitter. I’d be surprised if Sellers sticks around after he has some exposure.

2’ll be here before you know it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Collins from Clemson gone now. Doubt he’ll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Collins from Clemson gone now. Doubt he’ll be missed.
    Free up scholarships and get some that can catch the ball. Collins had a few moments but was hurt or dropped them most of the time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Only qbs at Clemson I thought were heisman contenders were Lawrence and Watson. Clemson hasn’t had a qb since do I think Cade is a good qb yes he has what it takes he’s just wired to the gills once the game and him slow down he will be just fine. Clemson just needs another coach in there that can coach qbs like morris imo. Between his lack of coaching and how he plays like a kid jacked up on Mountain Dew that’s the reason imo he hasn’t developed yet but that’s expected. Not many come out like Watson and Lawrence and I don’t think he will ever play to their leve. That’s 1 in a million
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    That's just mean. I'm salty about that this morning. Wish all kids well and respect their decisions, but why make a statement you're coming back, which wasn't necessary, then do a 180 a week later? Sheesh
    Money. Rattler was going to leave last year until some big money got involved. This game is not even a shell of what it was. The next few weeks will be crazy with all the switching and swapping.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Sellers still has a lot of work to do I’ve seen him at some of the qb camps my son goes to and he is gonna be ok but he has a lot of work to do. Even his qb coaches see it. I wouldn’t go off a couple plays in a spring game or 1 play in a game. But then again I’ve heard these types of comments from yall about every qb that came through Carolina and about 80 percent of them don’t even workout. I swear some of yall need to look into your knowledge about football im talking about the important stuff take the damn glasses off.
    Ah, I remember, can you tell us more about Taj and all the other "Heisman" candidates
    Thanks, Coach Coot
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-30-2023 at 09:49 AM.

Note: all Climp5in transfers are shit..........got it
    I am sure y'all can hang onto the 7th place ACC finish without them

Juice leaving really sucks and I’m a Clemson fan. The guy sat out most of the year and collected NIL and then hits the portal. Zero loyalty. This is no dig at sc. Clemson is gonna face guys leaving too (Collins and Mayes). The world of college football is going crazy. I’m fine with a kid getting their share but some of these kids need to learn a thing or two about hard work and loyalty.