Thread: Shocking

Default Shocking

To nobody.

Active duty Naval officers..

Myocarditis rises 151%

Pulmonary heart disease up 62%

Ischemic heart disease up 69%

Heart Failure increased a whopping 973%..

Probably just a weird coincidence, right 2th?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I believe 2th would go with "Look at all the fatasses everywhere you go" which absolutely has to be a huge contributing factor in heart disease. However, fit teenage athletes falling out on the regular points to something more sinister. Am I wrong or are we not seeing this more often in black folks? It isn't like Gates and Co haven't told us that they are into Eugenics...

I believe we had fat people before covid vaccines.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

My one question....Why would ANYONE take a vaccine that was made in one year. Most vaccines take 10 to 15 years to make. It was plain as day to me, not to take the jab.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    My one question....Why would ANYONE take a vaccine that was made in one year. Most vaccines take 10 to 15 years to make. It was plain as day to me, not to take the jab.

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...hlight=vaccine

People were scared and didn't know what to do. A lot of people felt pressure to "protect" the vulnerable. Hard to fault them as they were doing what all the professionals told them was best. It was a weird time. It also revealed the grotesque cancer that has become our government with their extreme overreach and the unapologetically, greedy corruption within the medical/pharmaceutical system.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 11-29-2023 at 01:33 PM.

Yall don’t have time to worry about this. Focus on the new white lung syndrome those chinks just released. And we thought the meeting in San Fran was about policy. I’m sure they got a laugh when they named it that.

those naval officers were told to take the vaccine or be discharged. there was no decision to take it. there were many people threatened with their livelihoods to take it. those that refused were fired. Those that were not forced were vilified and ridiculed by their company and communities.

Luckily i am in HR and had an hand in writing our company policy. i am unvaccinated and would have resigned had it been mandatory. the company that acquired us in ‘22 had mandatory vaccines in 2020. I laughed.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I took it so I could go hunt large critters in the mountains of Canada, so if it kills me, it was kinda worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    those naval officers were told to take the vaccine or be discharged. there was no decision to take it. there were many people threatened with their livelihoods to take it. those that refused were fired. Those that were not forced were vilified and ridiculed by their company and communities.

Luckily i am in HR and had an hand in writing our company policy. i am unvaccinated and would have resigned had it been mandatory. the company that acquired us in ‘22 had mandatory vaccines in 2020. I laughed.
    So one question how many of those who took it to avoid getting discharged or fired would fire on or kill fellow Americans, or loose their job?

I believe your answer in lies in those who chose discharge. They will think rationally and independently.

You sorta get an idea who all will accept the mark of the beast even though right now they are saying "I'll never do that" sounds pretty rough to me if you dont accept it. Worse case with the jab was you got fired, but everyone needed workers so all you had to do was go next door, and you would get hired that day more than likely. Not being able to buy food, sounds like many more would do it. And apparently at first there is some advantage to it, but by the end you will be begging to die and you cant.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

A lot of people were put into a tough spot and had to make a decision between employment and listening to their intuition telling them something was wrong.

A lot of people are spineless lemmings whose acquiescence and desire to control the behavior of others fucked (and/or killed) the aforementioned folks. I'm still hopeful for employers who required this being held liable someday.

Then those that said no, no matter what. Thank God for these, otherwise we'd be China, though we are well on our way thanks to the second group.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Does anyone have a friend, male or female in their 30's and older suddenly diagnosed with high blood pressure since receiving the jab?

This is a more sensitive question but has anyone lost a baby during pregnancy or complications and birthed a premie after receiving the jab?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I had a customer who came to get a product he was a charge nurse 3rd shift at local hospital.

Perfectly healthy. He had taken the 1st and got really sick.
    He absolutely did not want to take it.

We talked for almost 30 min about it.

He was the soul provider for his family.
    45 no history of HBP
    He had already made a self determination that he didn’t need the second shot and based off some of his coworkers and his first experience he didn’t want it.

They had a dead line or get fired.

He waited till the end.

He got it he died of a massive heart attack 10 days after said shot.

Had he gone undiagnosed for HBP?
    Was it stress?

The thing that has really blown me away is some of the folks who were super concerned with Covid did all the masks and 3x4 boosters getting cancers they never should have or had cancer that had been in remission for years and came back roaring.
    I can name 3 people I know personally in the cancer category.

I don’t know about the shot or not.

But the sheer coincidences of all this is startling.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Correlation to the cancer explosion is the next that will come to the forefront
    Last edited by everlast; 11-29-2023 at 05:43 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

WEF population control.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    WEF population control.
    Just ask them. They will tell you...

Saved this to my phone
    Dated JAN 29, 2022
    - the panic news cycle was moving at rocket speed those days, remember the MonkeyPox STD? (That’n sure disappeared quicklike after dogs and children started turning up positive)

but THE QUESTION IS WHY WAS THIS IMPLEMENTED

IMG_1553.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

What ever you think about the jab is your business.

The idea to demonize ivermectin?

What the fuck?

I’ve been stabbed 100x giving dogs meds

Yes we did intravenous

I never died nor had a dog die even if I miss calculated.

I’ve done 1k of cows with pour on
    No issue.

The stuff is a gift from God.

I see no down side.

Only up.

It was tested and proven
    If it didn’t work ok it wouldn’t hurt you.

I’m not sure the jab will hurt you.

But I know ivermectin will not.

So why demonize it?

I love all you stupid idiots
    And I don’t want any of you to die or your family.

So if you think ivermectin worked why shouldn’t you be able to try?

If you feel the shot worked why not try.

Remember all was experimental.

That’s very important.

So why not?

Let see what happened.

Why the big hide.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Based on what baseline data? What are the actual numbers and is it from vaccination or actually getting COVID?

5 year average, but only used 2022, and only fixed wing & helo pilots.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot