Thread: CZ 1012

Default CZ 1012

I’m in the market for a new shotgun and came across the CZ 1012. Does anybody have any info on them? From what I’ve read and videos I’ve watched, it seems like a good gun for the money.

I bought my stepson a 1012 Sporting 30” last year for Christmas, it’s sitting in the vault and never been shot. Computer games and fantasy land take precedence in his life. I’m going to let one of my boys run it some. It’s a very good feeling gun, nice balance and swing. I’ll comment on function once we shoot it. My biggest knock at this point on it is that it’s a PITA to assemble.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Thanks for the info!

We shot it today. Not a bad shooting gun at all. Swings well. We had some Browning shells that wouldn’t cycle but I believe that’s more the shell than gun since my son had some issues in his SBE and a few more in my A400. Recoil was somewhere between the SBE1 and the A400 Black. For a lower priced semi auto, it’s a decent gun. For the same kind of money you can get an A300 which is a better buy.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sounds like you may have one you want to let go? Lol
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Sounds like you may have one you want to let go? Lol
    I’m not in love with it. I don’t hate it. If you want an inexpensive auto that checks a lot of boxes it’ll do but an A300 will do it better. It’s no A400 by a long shot.

It may be Turkish. By CZ generally does a good job with their firearms.

Thanks for the insight, I’ll take a look at the A300as an option.

A300 is a great shotgun for the $$

Got this email from Beretta the other day. Apaarently they're doing Black Friday Sale on their certified used firearms. Some nice deals and figured I'd share. A300 for less than $600 seems to be pretty sweet.

You gotta create an account, but sure seems worth it... happy hunting boys.

https://beretta-marketplace.myshopify.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Cabelas has some NIB used ones for $449 in bottomland