Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tier 1

Jab... Not a Tier 1

Was told they are too wet.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

That one looked pretty dry. Sitting on the beach...

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    90 feet is too big for a sportfisher. What are you going to do in a 500 square foot salon? Have a Roman orgy? Park your flats boat inside?
    Duh…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STATEMENT BY VIKING YACHTS REGARDING THE VIKING 92 BEACHED IN DELRAY, FLORIDA
    On November 3, 2023, a 2017 Viking 92 Open Bridge Convertible (92 C) departed Palm Beach Inlet en route to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Within an hour of departure, the 92 C encountered a fuel interruption to the generators and then main engines, at which point the 92 C lost power. It was set adrift as the captain and crew tried to resolve the problem. The crew tried to deploy the anchor by releasing the brake, but unfortunately the devil claw was still attached. It subsequently was lodged into the deployment chute rendering the anchor unusable. The 92 C came to rest on the shore in Delray Beach, Florida.
    The vessel is now at the Viking Yacht Service Center safely blocked in our Riviera Beach yard since Sunday night. After our technicians inspected the 92 C, they determined that the incident was not the result of manufacturing or design error and that the damage was minimal. Once we receive the needed parts and materials, we expect to have the boat back fishing hopefully by the New Year.
    Most importantly, the captain and the crew are safely ashore with no incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

^^^ Viking's response translated .....

"That shit wasn't our fault!"

Not tier 1

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    That one looked pretty dry. Sitting on the beach...
    tow boat US boats looked extremely wet. They were earning that paycheck that day
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    ^^^ Viking's response translated .....

"That shit wasn't our fault!"
    Viking built the fuel system. The only way it isn’t Viking’s fault is if the fuel system was modified.

I’m curious if Viking is paying for the repairs.