Thread: Coooool

Default Coooool

First bit of cool from this front has arrived on the coast. The bass are aggressively tailing all over the marsh, and I would expect some wtbd activity midday. Y'all upstaters are going to freeze to death...

Wish it had a little rain with it too.

I'm having a hard time believing there will not be any as big of a drop as this is gonna be.

I was sweating my tail off yesterday and fighting mosquitos, working on a machine. I'll be needing a heavy coat by tonight.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Damn, I just got back from 19 degree Canada and was complaining of the heat at the Edisto Land Trust Sunday. Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    Damn, I just got back from 19 degree Canada and was complaining of the heat at the Edisto Land Trust Sunday. Bring it on.
    Damn, wish I had run into you. Nothing says oysters like a pond full of gators swimming around. That is a nice farm...

Just left sun and 86 Sunday. Gonna make me head back down to Miami Beach soon, Older I get the worse I can do without really cold weather.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

JAB went to a social event?

Hell is freezing over?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Damn, wish I had run into you. Nothing says oysters like a pond full of gators swimming around. That is a nice farm...
    Was hard to get excited about oysters in 80+ degree weather, but grub was delicious, and a fun time was had. Pretty location...