Thread: Turkeys for tomorrow upstate South Carolina

Default Turkeys for tomorrow upstate South Carolina

Hope you guys are well.

For anyone that is interested the first South Carolina chapter of turkeys for tomorrow has been launched just recently.

We are throwing our first little get together Saturday evening at Willy taco feed and seed in Greenville from 6 to close.

If you love turkeys there’s no reason you shouldn’t be there!
    Gun raffles, giveaways, and silent auctions for custom calls and such.
    Kids come free and will all leave with something.

We will eat good, share adult beverages, and talk turkeys and what we can do to help both regionally and abroad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Nice... we need a Midlands Chapter.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha and Abby View Post
    Nice... we need a Midlands Chapter.
    Yes we do. How do we go about starting one? I would love to go to this one but you know how it is with old people and driving at night and early bedtimes

I’m more than glad to help with this if someone will be the front man. I’ve got all I can say grace over, but I’m glad to help.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I love turkeys, but my daughter is getting married tomorrow, and I love her more.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I’m more than glad to help with this if someone will be the front man. I’ve got all I can say grace over, but I’m glad to help.
    I'm kinda in the same position. I'm not the right person to organize something like this but I'm more than happy to donate my time and efforts to help anybody that would be willing to be the front man for a midlands chapter.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

I just emailed TFT asking for information on how to start a midlands chapter. I'll let y'all know what they tell me

Upon further looking there is an application on their website for anyone interested in starting a chapter. There are a series of questions and I definitely don't qualify as a lead candidate. Other than not being a felon I don't meet any of the preferred attributes. Like I said earlier if somebody on here wants to grab the bull by the balls I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

I’m happy to help y’all get one started it’s super easy you just need 3-5 guys that are commited to some pretty minimal stuff. Of course you would rather have 3 guys that care and put in some work than 10 that don’t do chit…

Start up is simple and I can help guide through the process.

There’s already another 2-3 guys that are wanting to be involved in a midlands chapter just need to connect some dots.

piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    I’m happy to help y’all get one started it’s super easy you just need 3-5 guys that are commited to some pretty minimal stuff. Of course you would rather have 3 guys that care and put in some work than 10 that don’t do chit…

Start up is simple and I can help guide through the process.

There’s already another 2-3 guys that are wanting to be involved in a midlands chapter just need to connect some dots.

I would be interested in helping start a Midlands or Edisto ( Orangeburg/Calhoun/Bamberg ) chapter.

I have pretty limited time but I would be happy to help in anyway I can

I am in Clarendon and cannot commit to a lot of time but willing to help where I can.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."