Thread: RFK Jr running as Independent

Default RFK Jr running as Independent

Starts at -51:41

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Welcome to another four years of Biden.

I don't get why the Trump supporters are so giddy about him running as he seems to have the most support from them.

Gary Johnson 2.0 without the hair gel and tennis shoes.
    I see him getting more moderate democrats than crossover republicans votes.

Kennedy is no independent but liberal through and through. In fact happy to be a democrat until they told him to fuck off, they didn't want him to run for president. He may say some things to get your vote but he is still a liberal. i think he will take votes from both side except for the hard core Trump and blue dog democrats. By lowering the available votes for those two i think will favor Trump should he be the nominee. Taking the women's vote and a portion of independents will also favor Trump. I agree with one of his statements in Brandon and Trump are not our best choices for president.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I don't get why the Trump supporters are so giddy about him running as he seems to have the most support from them.
    because he shares many of the views about corrupt politicians and institutions, captured agencies, endless and pointless wars, this disappearing middle class, orchestrated divisiveness, etc.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    because he shares many of the views about corrupt politicians and institutions, captured agencies, endless and pointless wars, this disappearing middle class, orchestrated divisiveness, etc.
    He is telling them what they want to hear not what his ideology was a year ago before running for pres.

i think people have an unrealistic expectation that their elected leaders will have always had the correct views and never change. Growth is change....evolve or die. I have followed him a long time on health freedom topics. I think his views have changed drastically based on the corruption he has uncovered and successfully litigated against within the government and various agencies.
    -Samuel Adams

Maybe you are right but I am just skeptical when a leopard is trying to remove his spots