Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dianne Feinstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Because diversity for the sake of diversity is appropriate for stupid people.

Also, it doesn’t matter what fills that seat. The outcome is the same. You can’t expect change in a place that has elected the same garbage for decades.
    If Fetterman had a sister
    80-20 Genaration

You can’t expect change in any place where the citizens can vote themselves a mailbox pay raise, and power is delegated by the grievance culture.

California can drop off into the Pacific any time now...
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    "Her death hands California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom the power to appoint a lawmaker to serve out the rest of Feinstein’s term, keeping the Democratic majority in the chamber through early January 2025. Newsom has publicly pledged to appoint a Black woman if Feinstein were to vacate her office."

So much wrong here.. 31 years in Congress and still "served" at 90 years old. Then you have Gavin Newsom pledging to fill her spot with a black woman. Why so specific...
    Because the idiot leftists are the most blissfully unaware racists since mid 40's Germany, and they actually think that plugging in a black woman regardless of whether or not she is the best for the job is a sign of how non-racist and pro woman they are. All black people and all women should see this crap for the pathetic pandering it is. The good news is that more and more minority voters in America are beginning to open their eyes to this blatant idiocy.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

People out “there”, the major metropolitan areas in California, Oregon, Washington, are hyper vigilant about being perceived as racists. They’ll cut their own throats to prove they’re not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    I think she needs the prayers, more than her family. It's hot down there.
    I disagree. Way I see it is her loved ones still got time... it's too late for ole Diane.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-02-2023 at 12:26 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Adam Schiff is going to run for her Senate seat.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Was/is the whole reason she was "hanging on" was he was going to be the air apparent. There is a tad of a rift between the Feistier Schiff faction and the Pelosi/Newsome faction.

Word is Megan Merkel, and Oprah are actually being considered as replacements.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

My best eulogy

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Newsom names Laphonza Butler, former Kamala Harris adviser, to fill Feinstein's vacant Senate seat. She does not live in California but dims don't actually follow the California constitution concerning residency issues.

Butler, president of EMILY's List and a former adviser to Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential campaign, will be the only Black woman serving in the U.S. Senate and the first openly LGBTQ+ lawmaker to represent the Golden State in the Upper Chamber.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

We're living in bizzaro world.

This country, and i knew it, is in bad shape and getting worse by the day!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Is there no means to enforce California's own rule requiring the Senator to actually live in the state he/she represents?

Feels like that should be a Congress rule.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

This one is going to make people wish Feinstein was still around. Who knew that being a gay abortionist would qualify one to be appointed US Senator. At least we get to vote our queer in over here...

I have not read their constitution. Our requires you to live in the "district" before sworn in.

Butler can get a drivers license, change her voter registration and share an apartment in one day.

Newsome just checked all the boxes to keep the African American vote, gays, and abortionists happy while he begins his presidential run. I imagine he will be nominated at the Dem convention next August. Biden will try to hold everyone else out while Newsome works.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    "Her death hands California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom the power to appoint a lawmaker to serve out the rest of Feinstein’s term, keeping the Democratic majority in the chamber through early January 2025. Newsom has publicly pledged to appoint a Black woman if Feinstein were to vacate her office."

So much wrong here.. 31 years in Congress and still "served" at 90 years old. Then you have Gavin Newsom pledging to fill her spot with a black woman. Why so specific...
    So this moron can proclaim that he's gonna fill the vacant spot based on blatant racism (and possibly sexism) and yet no one bats an eyleash? Crazy world we now occupy.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I have not read their constitution. Our requires you to live in the "district" before sworn in.

Butler can get a drivers license, change her voter registration and share an apartment in one day.

Newsome just checked all the boxes to keep the African American vote, gays, and abortionists happy while he begins his presidential run. I imagine he will be nominated at the Dem convention next August. Biden will try to hold everyone else out while Newsome works.
    You left out the folks with Mental health issues ( the trans crowd and their supporters).
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

China & the other countries our politicians' whore themselves to have to be on the floor from laughing so hard. They are calling all the shots & sending us to hell in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post

I like your thought process but it will be Big Mike not American Psycho. And I had to read the name twice I thought it was a cough drop he nominated. Some sort of throat lozenges
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot