Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cali Gov Newsom signs gun bill

Dems do not want to tell Kamala she can't run because she can't win.

If Biden were out, they will be in a delicate spot. Kamala is then President and they don't want her to run. It could get ugly if they don't back a sitting President.

They definitely do not want to offend blacks or women.

Newsome is their obvious choice. Muchell does not like the limelight.

Shawn Hannity has a 0ne 0n 0ne debate between Newsome and DeSantis. That will have more meaning than we realize.

I believe Biden is already a goner but he will likely play the role of a placeholder. This gives dems the cover they need to find a better candidate. Their primary is essentially over April 2. Most states including NY, Ca, and Illinois will have voted. Their convention is mid August. I believe that is when they pick.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Dems don't want Biden or Kamala.

If Biden leaves then the 25th Amendment controls the options. Kamala takes over and nominates the VP.

Twenty-Fifth Amendment

Section 1

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.
    That last sentence is the critical key to our ‘short term’ future, and quite possibly the long term.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'