Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: debates

Troof.

I prefer Silver Oak and any Oregon Pinot Noirs if I'm drinking Red wine. Just one man's opinion..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    The media outlets benefit. It's more drama and tension to draw in viewers. To think that this debate or any other will have any affect, or is effect?, on the actual primaries and/or election results is stupidity. But I don't clean teeth for a living so what do I know?
    These things they call debates are not really debates per say, just a continuation of the campaign.

He is American Psycho. The dude is certifiable.

But it will not be him. It's not Joe everyone has been protecting, it's his boss. Does anyone honestly think Obama didnt know what was going on? He was in on most of it. This is why they had to protect Joe at all cost the 51 intelligence officers. On and on. We have 2 competing governments. One is out in the open and how the founders envisioned. The other is club that came to power on November 22 1963. They have been carefully and stealthy running a campaign behind the scenes. Obama is in that club. Has anyone not noticed the little tid bit where Fauci was smuggled into Langly

Watch what I say they can do it because of the super delegates as well, remember Hillary and Bernie.

Joe will be the nominee, and literally at the DNC convention he will bow out or the super delegates will throw him out and Big Mike will be the candidate.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-27-2023 at 12:11 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I honestly believe all of them are puppets. The real people aren't voted in. It makes us feel better though.
    As anybody really looked in to the Kari Lake story on the election in AZ.? Her interview on PBD yesterday was impressive. People don't understand the court system is not allowing things to go forward.
    Has anybody really wondered why we have mail in ballots? No changes to elections in states. Kemp is part of all of it. Abbott in Texas is just now figuring out about the border, (Ken Paxton acquitted helped)

Nobody is questioning why a guy behind by 50% to Trump is debating a governor not running? Why? It is so innocent and only about ideas in America. Those conspiracy theorist have been saying for 6 months Newsome was going to be the guy. The "how" Biden will be removed will be entertaining. RFK Jr. getting pushed to the side will be interesting. Wonder why Tucker did the interview a couple of weeks ago about Obama being gay and Big Mike? Wonder if someone told him about the DNC plan and he wanted to help out by getting in front of it.

All of a sudden ....just all of a sudden the MSM starts "understanding" about some signs of Biden family corruption? Theater. The ability for people to go on Rumble and Twitter. There isn't free speech anymore.

These people in charge R & D....... every last one of them is crooked. So much so, I really do wonder what police will do? Do they side with .GOV or taxpayer? It will shortly be an Ordinary Men type situation. The fact that is a serious question should scare the shit out of people.

Border patrol and DHS vs. Texas national guard? Loved to have seen Trump spend the night in Dekalb jail. Wonder how the secret service and County police handle that?

I'm praying RFK runs independent.

It will completely blow holes in all the cheating. The powers that be will have to make a decision let Trump win, or just show the world we are a complete Banna Republic run by nameless faceless bureaucrats.

They could shut down counting in the middle of the night and fool around with machines and truck loads of ballots. Remember the guy that said he picked up the truck full of ballots in NY and hauled them to PA, and at the time everyone said no way and no one would listen? Quietly they finally admitted it was absolutely true, about 2 weeks ago. He had in fact picked up ballots by the truck load and hauled them across state lines.

They cant get away with the same trick if there are 3 parties running. Anyone with eyes could see there was 100%-110% voting in some counties that historically have 30-40% voting. How do you go over the amount of people in a county?

That would happen all over the place if a 3rd party ran and they tried that trick again.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

just realized this was last night.
    Did we win?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    just realized this was last night.
    Did we win?
    We aint gonna win.

I watched pre coverage of the Ryder Cup. My alarm will be set.

Y'all go nerd up a debate.. don't let me down.

Too much talking over each other.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

you politicos are good at that, you have to admit...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I miss keeping up with politics like I miss hemorrhoids.

The Trump speech was much more interesting. They literally asked whom was gonna get kicked off the island as if this was survivor or some game show. Scott & Vivick got into it pretty good. That was interesting.

How in the world folks picked Haley as the winner is beyond me, she kept coming off as some condescending Karen on her retorts. Her trying to go with one liners hits sound terrible.

When she said she felt dumber every time she hears Vivick was ridiculous. Just like the last debate she tried to turn around his stance on Israel, last night she tried to use his stance to gain young peoples vote to then put a halt on the very platform seemed to elude her. Unfortunate for Vivick the powers that be seemed to have abandoned Desantis and are backing Haley. So just like last time they are leaving out the entire clip, and making Vivick sound terrible.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Watching a bunch of 5th graders argue about why they're the best at anything would be more entertaining that crap last night. Trump was smart to not participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbird View Post
    Watching a bunch of 5th graders argue about why they're the best at anything would be more entertaining that crap last night. Trump was smart to not participate.
    Yup, and we're supposedly the greatest country on earth? We are being ruled by a band of idiots.