Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump holding rally at Sportsmans boats in Summerville on the 25th

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I said I'm fucking working on it, ok?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I can feel your sincerity...

literally screaming at me.

Nah, it woulda been capitalized if i was yelling at ya.

See, the empathy is working.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-26-2023 at 07:57 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    Goodness that Cheetah is fine!!!
    what he said

For the cheetah lovers!
    And the girl in blue was dressed as the Statue of Liberty earlier in the day.

20230925_143718.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Ralph, from the view of Miss Cheetah I guess I was a few rows in front of you.

It was a great show. Boats looked good. Trump really emphasized the glaring difference in the economy. The republican primary voter poll showed inflation way above every other issue at 49%.

Thanks for doing your part and tell the owners thanks for sponsoring.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Damn the cheetah!
    Mercy , gets even an old mans blood pumping

Good thing she was not a lobbyist for NRA, we might have all given Duncan a pass on that one LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    So they are waking up, years after it is too late to save the economy. #1 should be Crime and Immigration, but it is probably already too late for that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Soooo, Jeb Bush invaded Iraq and SC windmills are driving whales crazy and killing them.
    Both parties have proven that they couldn’t care less about our country. We’re being forced to believe that two blabbering old men who refuse to give up their car keys are the best options for our country.

Both parties have gone so tribal that some Americans believe that a difference in opinion makes someone a communist or fascist. Damn shame
    Well said.

And yeah, I'm sure that chick in the onesie is completely sane. You fellas must've all married 4's.....
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 09-27-2023 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    You missed the entire point

Yeah, I definitely missed your point. "We’re being forced to believe that two blabbering old men who refuse to give up their car keys are the best options for our country."

One blabbering old man was and still is the best option for this country. Does he have an ego and talk too much? Sure he does, but that's not even important. Did you even open your eyes and see how he turned this country around from the Obummer years?

Yeah, I definitely missed your point. "We’re being forced to believe that two blabbering old men who refuse to give up their car keys are the best options for our country."

One blabbering old man was and still is the best option for this country. Does he have an ego and talk too much? Sure he does, but that's not even important. Did you even open your eyes and see how he turned this country around from the Obummer years?
    Some didn't want it turned around. Some don't want this turned around. They like it just fine.

My point was we should have better options
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Some didn't want it turned around. Some don't want this turned around. They like it just fine.
    Bingo. And that's sad.

I try to see people's opinions and understand where they're coming from, but I don't see how ANY person that lived through the 4 years of Trump can complain about anything that he did, except run his mouth too much. And for that, we need more options? He ran the country like a Boss. Like Reagan did, but better. In the words of the idiot in there now, "C'mon Man!"

Shut down the country because of Covid

Crashed the economy by giving out stimulus(welfare) checks and PPP loans without vetting whether the businesses even existed.

Tried to overturn the election
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

False, False, and True. And if anyone thinks Biden got all the votes fair and square.....there's no need. First time I've ever heard anyone say Trump crashed the economy. That's funny stuff.
    Last edited by FOWL MOUTH; 09-27-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Trump is the best option. AND he’s going to get the nomination. Prepare yourselves for greatness.

Consider the chaos of the times.

ChinaVirus - basically the whole world shut down
    Looting
    Rioting
    Chaz Occupations
    - and on top of all that, under attack from the left AND THE RIGHT,
    TO INCLUDE HIS ADVISORY STAFF

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Trump is the best option. AND he’s going to get the nomination. Prepare yourselves for greatness.
    I’m trying Fish

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So they are waking up, years after it is too late to save the economy. #1 should be Crime and Immigration, but it is probably already too late for that too...

Chick must be on some good stuff if she thinks that's funny, except for the part where the cops are beating on the thugs.