Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump holding rally at Sportsmans boats in Summerville on the 25th

Trump is by by 43% over any candidate in the republican primary.

Why?

Where are the never Trumpers going?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

So he shut the country down? Well then I guess he fast tracked a vaccine that saved the world?

if you fight being a hypocrite, yes he shut the country down and fast tracked the vaccine.

the same one you people think was silly to get....when the numbers just dont support...

never mind....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you people
    There it is!

Now, did his vaccine save the world?
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 09-28-2023 at 07:59 AM.

"you people" (to me) is defined by people that blindly support Trump while ignoring his fallacies.

stormy daniels? its ok bc its trump. Rep Duncan can rot in hell.
    Covid lockdowns? Its ok bc it was trump and lets blame china.
    Vaccine fast-tracked? That's right. It was trump. But let's do a review after the fact and just fill it with holes.

I really can go on and on. But I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. I will support Trump if he is the nominee but I honestly just dont want to deal with all the negatives that come with it. I feel certain you will soon see what I am talking about. Its the first time in my 50+ years that I actually fear for a "war" fought on our soil. Many of you "Patriots" wish for it but I am sure it wont be as lovely as you imagine.....

so, yeah. there's you people and me. two totally different perspectives. Mine's realistic at its core.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 09-28-2023 at 08:34 AM.

pretty sure no one wants war, especially “patriots” as you are referring to. But rather, PUBLIC HANGINGS FOR TREASON ON LIVE TELEVISION.

send Ukraine your own money and stop sending them mine!

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

i am not big on the other-wordly financial support we give ukraine.

i think there is an interestingly large percentage of trump supporters that cant see the forest for the trees. there is such a difference of opinion on jan 6 especially. its maddening. trust me. I think jan 6 was one big fuck-up but not an insurrection and sure as hell not armed. But, that one issues displays this gap. I fear that we will not have a fair election and it will turn bloody this time. There. I said it.

(and i put the quotes around "Patriots" to denote an alternative use of the word)

"you people" (to me) is defined by people that blindly support Trump while ignoring his fallacies.

Vaccine fast-tracked? That's right. It was trump. But let's do a review after the fact and just fill it with holes.

I really can go on and on. But I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. I will support Trump if he is the nominee but I honestly just dont want to deal with all the negatives that come with it. I feel certain you will soon see what I am talking about. Its the first time in my 50+ years that I actually fear for a "war" fought on our soil. Many of you "Patriots" wish for it but I am sure it wont be as lovely as you imagine.....

so, yeah. there's you people and me. two totally different perspectives. Mine's realistic at its core.
    Most of the folks wishing for it, couldn't run 200 yards and hit a shipping container with a rifle from 25 yards. Imagine this populace walking to Virginia to fight...

You don't have a monopoly on common sense, playa. I, too, agree with the whole "critical thought process".
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Well played bubblehead
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

i am not big on the other-wordly financial support we give ukraine.

i think there is an interestingly large percentage of trump supporters that cant see the forest for the trees. there is such a difference of opinion on jan 6 especially. its maddening. trust me. I think jan 6 was one big fuck-up but not an insurrection and sure as hell not armed. But, that one issues displays this gap. I fear that we will not have a fair election and it will turn bloody this time. There. I said it.

(and i put the quotes around "Patriots" to denote an alternative use of the word)
    I fear these things if we don't change direction & soon! I don't recall fearing war etc when Trump was prez. The world seemed a lot calmer. The world is a lot calmer when America is strong. Our borders are nonexistent. We are poking in a war that could bring WWIII. Our inflation may bring us to another great depression. We have leaders that are selling our country to the chinks & they are destroying us from within. The millions crossing the southern border may be the final battle that brings us down. Yet, we are taking down the wall & selling it. WTH????

and i dont give the sitting president any credit or blame for my happiness.

and i dont give the sitting president any credit or blame for my happiness.
    assigning blame or credit to a sitting president for something just bc it happened during his tenure means one should go back and retake their middle school civics class.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston