Thread: Scumpter Shooting

Default Scumpter Shooting

Just saw where a 13 year old was shot dead in Scumpter
    and a 12 year old was charged in the shooting
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-11-2023 at 07:23 PM.

What a world we are leaving the next generations...

It’s all of our participation trophies catching up with us.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    It’s all of our participation trophies catching up with us.
    This is a cultural problem.

and not having a real Dad in the house
    The world is running out of old school Grandmas to raise these kids

v0oxfdav6kdx.jpg

ECU is right, Old school Grannies can cover up a lot of parenting deficiencies.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Thanks, Lyndon.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Thanks, Lyndon.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Thanks, Lyndon.
    You welcome

You welcome
    No, I was agreeing with you. I meant LBJ is responsible for the issue you mentioned.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

No, I was agreeing with you. I meant LBJ is responsible for the issue you mentioned.
    got it
    He was the poster child for political swamp creatures
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-12-2023 at 09:38 PM.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

I remember LBJ……..He was the one responsible for (economic) slavery 2.0. The creation of Welfare replaced the role and financial importance of the man in the family. It created a dependence on and loyalty to the democRATs. Tragic but brilliant political maneuver.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Amen, and it is the kids that suffer for this

One quote I liked the Coach Prime said in a press conference "I am stressing to my players to be FATHERS and not just Baby Daddy's , we need more Fathers in the world"

I was reading about this shooting, stuff like that breaks my heart

Like right here in Anderson we have 2 "families " going at it for couple years (Clemmons and Burriss's are the names I am told ) Several teenagers and young adults shot and killed , one in broad daylight at Anderson Mall , and fights at schools like you can not imagine Heck got so bad 2 yrs ago TLH and Westside quit playing each other in basketball due to fights in parking lots

We do not have a student/kids problem we have a huge parent problem nationwide , wish I knew a solution
    Last edited by tprice; 09-13-2023 at 10:08 AM.

Saw on the news this morning that the 12 year old that shot him was his best friend and it was an accident. The two were sitting in a vehicle with a 17 year old. The 17 year old passed the 13 year old a gun and it went off. The 12 year old is being charged as a minor with involuntary manslaughter and the 17 year old is being charged with accessory before the fact. The police are trying to figure out where the gun came from. They had the shooters grandfather on the news and he appeared heartbroken.

In middle school a friend was cleaning a .22 in his bedroom and it went off. Went through the wall and lodged in his brother's shoulder, who just happened to be making a layup shot at the basketball goal. If he hadnt been jumping it would have hit him in the head.

Shit happens. I've done my level best to educate both of my kids on gun safety and impress upon them that the consequence of improper handling is irreversible. Some parents dont. I cant say mine wont do something careless or dumb but I've done what I can to mash it in their brains.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    I remember LBJ……..He was the one responsible for (economic) slavery 2.0. The creation of Welfare replaced the role and financial importance of the man in the family. It created a dependence on and loyalty to the democRATs. Tragic but brilliant political maneuver.
    I agree with your point but I'll just add that economic slavery started with the creation of income tax.

Quote Originally Posted by lowcountryboiled View Post
    Saw on the news this morning that the 12 year old that shot him was his best friend and it was an accident. The two were sitting in a vehicle with a 17 year old. The 17 year old passed the 13 year old a gun and it went off. The 12 year old is being charged as a minor with involuntary manslaughter and the 17 year old is being charged with accessory before the fact. The police are trying to figure out where the gun came from. They had the shooters grandfather on the news and he appeared heartbroken.
    Look at buzz killington destroying all the assumed narratives with facts.

You ain't kidding, I done pictured two black kids, pants hanging around their knees, looking like lil gangbangers from the hood!
    Low country redneck who moved north