Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lock and load boys

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    I read that in Ron Swansons voice
    And you know damn well if Ron Swanson won't eat vegan bacon he cuts his own grass

I don't think I'd blame the people coming. The problem is the people letting them in.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I don't think I'd blame the people coming. The problem is the people letting them in.
    Not only letting them in, but letting them in with no way to earn a living except under the table.

They are also planting them in subdivisions around the country. Criminals being given welfare & housing. Imagine that. All a plan to bring this place to its knees.

They're just military-aged, male, purer than snow, asylum seekers looking for a better life as a doctor in the US. As long as one of them wasn't Donald Trump, we'll be fine. I'm sure there won't be any fires in Jupiter.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/25/europ...ntl/index.html
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Maybe if gringos quit hiring the mother fuckers they'd quit coming.
    Its waaaaaayyyyy past that point...our entire society is dependent upon thier labor and the costs associated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Its waaaaaayyyyy past that point...our entire society is dependent upon thier labor and the costs associated with it.
    Maybe it's time to take a stand. People need to quit bitching and do something about it. The reason you can't find anybody to do anything is because they've driven the wages down to the point where they're the only ones who will work for what people are willing to pay. I can do just about anything but the stuff I can't I will find an American born citizen to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Shit they are not low anymore. Decent Hispanic in my area is going to cost you $20/hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpmaster View Post
    Not only letting them in, but letting them in with no way to earn a living except under the table.
    They find verifiable identities trust me.

Saw what I think was a city council meeting posted on twitter. Black citizens outraged over migrants replacing them. I thought to myself it’s only just started, folks.

Then I thought holy shit, didn’t Charlottesville explode over folks talking like this?
    Funny how migrants now in one’s own backyard creates nationalism.

It will be like Alabama playing Wofford. Why "they" want us to kill off our own countrymen is baffling, but they do and we have no choice but to get it done or get it done to us...

Maybe it's time to take a stand. People need to quit bitching and do something about it. The reason you can't find anybody to do anything is because they've driven the wages down to the point where they're the only ones who will work for what people are willing to pay. I can do just about anything but the stuff I can't I will find an American born citizen to do it.
    So you're angry that they are succeeding because they have a strong work ethic and don't think too highly of themselves? Are you also angry that minimum wage isn't $15/hr?

I'm not sure how you could be upset with the guy who is willing to go to work, busting his butt doing the job that most of us won't do for wages that we scoff at, all to support his family?

Be mad at the people letting them in for their political gains.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I have two zero turn mowers two tractor style mower and a 40 horse John Deere tractor and I use a $40 push mower on my yard. I think it's good exercise plus I like to bag it keep the thatch off my yard
    Swanson would have one of those old motorless push deals.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

There's a million Mexicans I'd gladly trade for the lazy negros and crackas calling my country home. Hope that wasn't too much...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    There's a million Mexicans I'd gladly trade for the lazy negros and crackas calling my country home. Hope that wasn't too much...
    But it is what it is Brother. There will be "colored" folks standing side by side with us when it kicks off. The communists think all of these Guatemalan males that they have let in are going to be the deciding force? Sheeeit. Give me a pack of rednecks any day. They don't just know how to kill. They enjoy it...

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    So you're angry that they are succeeding because they have a strong work ethic and don't think too highly of themselves? Are you also angry that minimum wage isn't $15/hr?

I'm not sure how you could be upset with the guy who is willing to go to work, busting his butt doing the job that most of us won't do for wages that we scoff at, all to support his family?

Be mad at the people letting them in for their political gains.
    I'm not angry. I just won't work em. And you sound like part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You remember what happened last time you said the c word

I'm not angry. I just won't work em. And you sound like part of the problem.
    You’ll have to explain that logic to me? I don’t remember opening up the border or lending any of them a boat?

But, yea, you sound pretty angry. Not sure how you could pretend you aren’t. Blaming people for their work ethic and willingness to work hard to support their family sounds like some poor logic to me. Can’t fault them for wanting to better themselves. I would hope you would do the same for your family. By God, I would even dare to say that it’s the very ethics that made this country what it was.

Let me say it for the last time, perhaps, you should be angry at the administration and policies that allow these people to come over illegally and stay. They are the problem. If you’re mad at a group of people because they are willing to work harder for less pay than you, well…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you can get them to get DL and auto insurance if paying $20 hr
    Bluetick

i dont think illegal immigrants are responsible for the average american's laziness.

I blame cell phones.
    and the government.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.