Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was HOT!!!

Default It was HOT!!!

Like REALLY HOT, no wind much and it sucked. That is all!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

If you were wondering, it’s hot today too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I played golf from 1-5. It was rough. Even the dog hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I played golf from 1-5. It was rough. Even the dog hated it.
    I played 12-5 and it was hot. I am going back today around 430

I love it.. some what working today at the stores, cut my grass around noon. Nutz and I played 18 yesterday, went off at 130. I'll be at the lake tomorrow grillin things, and hanging out. Then another group and I have a grudge match going off at 2 on Wednesday.

I will never admit to a Northerner that I am hot. Ever.

That said, it’s been warm.

87 at 10 am in NMB today. And a tad humid.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I love it.. some what working today at the stores, cut my grass around noon. Nutz and I played 18 yesterday, went off at 130. I'll be at the lake tomorrow grillin things, and hanging out. Then another group and I have a grudge match going off at 2 on Wednesday.
    I wish I enjoyed it. I love to play golf but about can’t stand to play on the afternoons this time of year. Something about being drenched in sweat by the turn doesn’t seem as fun anymore.

I might sweat a little, but not really bad. Between the clothing made today, riding in a cart, a little breeze thrown in, plus just drinking bubbly water keeps me pretty happy. I'm always doing something, sitting down just isn't anything I can do. So staying outside as much as I can keeps me used to it.

Also, understanding your body helps. I'm in pretty solid shape, active, and keep hydrated. I'm not a nerd that carries a personalized water bottle around.. but I drink water. Some of the guys I play with I stay amazed how they get around after purple rains and miller lites all afternoon at our age.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 07-03-2023 at 02:18 PM.

Also, understanding your body helps. I'm in pretty solid shape, active, and keep hydrated. I'm not a nerd that carries a personalized water bottle around.. but I drink water. Some of the guys I play with I stay amazed how they get around after purple rains and miller lites all afternoon at our age.
    Heck I'm in pretty good shape and don't sit much either, but I can stand in the shade when it's 90 and humid and be pouring sweat.

I stay outside almost every day unless it pours rain. Even in the evenings we on the porch till bedtime calls. All year round to. Fan in the summer and heater in the winter. In a boat almost every day to. We don't watch tv unless its a good college football game, tennis match or certain golf tournaments. Life is for living and not inside.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I stay outside almost every day unless it pours rain. Even in the evenings we on the porch till bedtime calls. All year round to. Fan in the summer and heater in the winter. In a boat almost every day to. We don't watch tv unless its a good college football game, tennis match or certain golf tournaments. Life is for living and not inside.
    Well you were the one who said it sucked.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Not hot really, just humid. And I agree on never saying it's hot to a yankee.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It takes all kinds. We are having our first 90 degree day today with the usual 12% relative humidity, and I've been cleaning out the garage and bitching in my head the entire time. 70 tomorrow and 67 Wednesday, so I really need to just be thankful. I'm coming home August 8th for a week with the boys to catch bass, pick Chants, and have a couple of good fish fry's...I can embrace the heat when I'm picking summer shrooms and catching and frying fish. I'll be by to pick up a good bottle of wine or two.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Please refrain from calling your AC man. Heads up the units are running their tails off. This humidity is killing them!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

80° with a breeze today with not much humidity. Might be the hottest day of the year so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Well you were the one who said it sucked.
    No I did not say that prick. Just stated a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    We don't watch tv unless its a good college football game
    sucks that you pull for Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    sucks that you pull for Clemson