Thread: Thanks to all

Default Thanks to all

Scducks comin through clutch! Added a few gems since joining. Still on the hunt for a 40th anniversary daisy cutter. Maybe I’ll start into the cutdown game. Those that love the new age olts…. La cut or Arkansas cut? What you say?

IMG_7563.jpg
    IMG_7386.jpg

Saw a kingwood 40th on eBay for $90 and a green acrylic 40th for $260 the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green acrylic is a timbre for $260. Not sure I am willing to spend that for a 40th. Maybe an original timbre but not a 40th. Still got my eyes on that one though. Missed the kingwood if it was a daisy cutter. Ive only seen an original posted by cutemdown (they had 2 laying around in their warehouse they stumbled on) and a Mondo blue 40th. Really after that daisy cutter 40th.

I couldn’t tell you the difference between them so not sure what a timbre is but saw them eBay cruising

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchtime48 View Post
    I couldn’t tell you the difference between them so not sure what a timbre is but saw them eBay cruising

Just the way toneboards are cut and barrels are shaped. Timbre was their original timber call. Small exhaust and soft quiet little call. Nothing real special, bout like every other timber call on the market. But they stopped making them 2012-2014ish (can't really remember) and are kind of the new collector call from that era besides the OSDC's. They just released their new Timber call at this years callapalooza and made 250 of the first run series. Was able to get my hands on 1/50 purple band version. Blew it around the house, nothing special by any means. Again, just another timber style duck call. Still think my coco timber from echo is far more magical than the new RNT timber.

Get your hands on a RMC .410

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    Get your hands on a RMC .410

Got a few…. including an ebonite and one of his original diamond lux gen 3 calls (only like 8-10 made and Stumpy runs one of these on his lanyard).
    The RM family photo. Was in need of a pot hole and there are 2 in the pic posted above. Just recently added the DW Burl acrylic in the big truck and 410. Still think the 410 and ftm toneboard are my favorite. Going to give the big truck a little play this year but doubt it’ll stick, but we will see.

IMG_7466.jpeg
    IMG_7464.jpg
    Last edited by flashman252; 06-20-2023 at 06:56 PM.