Thread: "Legally" trespassing again.....

Default "Legally" trespassing again.....

I hope he hammers these SWAT wannabe bitches.....

https://www.agweb.com/news/business/...Ao40y_4zttPdbQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Unbelievable. This is going to set a horrible precedent for state wildlife agencies in every state unless they get their butts handed to them in court.

Going to set? Hell they do it here already. Did it to me a few years ago. Didn't take my camera but went through it, they just weren't smart enough to figure out how it worked so I had a video clip of idiot #1 telling idiot #2 "I don't see nuffin, it's just a black screen"

There's pending litigation in at least 2 other states about this very thing.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Throw the book at 'em. Unreal how abusive that is and even more unreal when you hear people justify it.

Instead of throwing them away, I set all my dead trail cams next to yellow jacket nests.

Same for some upstate counties above Florence.

If he wasn't doing anything wrong, why was he wearing face mask?

The landowner was accusing his neighbors of trespassing. Turns out it was the game warden.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 06-20-2023 at 12:36 PM.

It is the new way law enforcement method. investigate and gather all the evidence you can legal or not to see if a crime may have been committed. Then if you can gin something up charge them with a crime. Even happening to Trump in the open .

The old bit if you dont have anything to hide you dont have anything to worry about is BS. They would pin anything on you they can even if it does not pertain to game laws. Watch Lonestar Law on TV, they seem more worried about someone doing drugs or drinking than wild life.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-20-2023 at 01:19 PM.

I hope sportin looks at this.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Watch Lonestar Law on TV, they seem more worried about someone doing drugs or drinking than wild life.
    Dope cases are a lot easier to make than wildlife cases. That’s why every rookie cop chases weed. Trying to get those easy stats instead of learning the job.

SC DNR most definitely puts surveillance cameras on private property without property owners consent. This is a fact.

It won’t stop until someone gets hurt and someone goes to jail

DNR agents admitted to moving my cameras around on trees while they dug into my food plots. They dug up nut sedge roots and wanted to say that I had manipulated chufa to create turkey bait, until Clemson Extension corrected them.

Wow I had no idea they would be that much of a pain here. I'd have guessed that's just more work than they'd ever want to exert. It's much easier to just post on social media about shorebird nesting.

I dont understand their infatuation with chuffa. Obviously that is why they were messing with the OP's field. It is legal to plant it and hunt over as long as you dont manipulate. Manipulation is discing not digging it up by hand for intent purpose. It they actually manipulated it themselves and then charged you would than not be a felony. There are plenty of violators out there so as not to have to frame someone of bring false charges. I guess that is a little harder.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-20-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Corrupt government brainwashed zombies. I've had them admit to me they open trail cameras and manipulate the owners sd cards. On private land.

If cell cams are ever outlawed, it will be scdnr leading the charge.

Gamewardens are trained to threaten charges based on knowledge they don't have to induce confessions in order to get easy convictions and big $$ at magistrate court. Innocent until proven guilty and private property be damned. The icing on the shit cake is we have to pay for their salaries, benefits, and equipment on top of umpfuckinteen other taxes.

Do they actually have authority under SC law to do things like trespassing in private property to mess with/add cameras?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They have the authority to go on open lands without consent or owners knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    They have the authority to go on open lands without consent or owners knowledge.
    To trespass, yes, but what about manipulating personal property or stealing data? Is it legal for them to put up their own cameras? Or are they just getting away with it because they haven't been challenged?

Taking cameras or chips is larceny. I thought that was against the law.

Someone needs to push this all the way up to the Supreme Court while there is a majority that actually understands the constitution, understands that it’s been absolutely trampled on, bent over, and anally raped over the years, and isn’t afraid to right those wrongs.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!