Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable

Hard to feel sorry for this guy. It's bad enough when a "civilian" does this but when a "professional" in the industry does it, it just compounds the disgust I feel about it 100X.

Killing for content is a very apt description of the industry. It is what it is but to be clear, he was illegally killing for content. Big difference.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 05-05-2023 at 11:12 AM.

Rest assured this is the first time that attention whore got caught, not the first time he’s done it. I would have thought the charges he caught would lead to a suspended license, guess that goes in to affect when found guilty. Think he will really lay out a year? When you lose your hunting license in one state for game violations it follows you nation wide.

Shouldn't he get another charge for killing 2 birds in the same day? Don't let up on him, throw the book at him!

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Rest assured this is the first time that attention whore got caught, not the first time he’s done it. I would have thought the charges he caught would lead to a suspended license, guess that goes in to affect when found guilty. Think he will really lay out a year? When you lose your hunting license in one state for game violations it follows you nation wide.

No it doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Wait, you have to have a plugged gun to hunt turkey?
    So, I read the turkey regulations and can't find any prohibition for using a gun capable of holding more than 3 shells - that's a federal rule imposed on the hunting of migratory birds. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

So, I read the turkey regulations and can't find any prohibition for using a gun capable of holding more than 3 shells - that's a federal rule imposed on the hunting of migratory birds. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Maybe in Kentucky that's the rule for turkeys? I've never heard of that anywhere though. Only for waterfowl.

Several states only allow 3 shells in your gun for turkey hunting. It’s BS

#KillingForContent #KFC
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Kentucky requires a plug as do some other states. SC, NC and TN doesn't, I don't know about any others as I've only hunted those four.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    Maybe in Kentucky that's the rule for turkeys? I've never heard of that anywhere though. Only for waterfowl.
    Duh - I should have read the original post - I thought he was charged in SC...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

That just seems so out of character for the Kevin that I know. People make mistakes and suffer the consequences though.
    This one is gonna hurt.

I can guarantee you that he won’t have any further affiliation with Asio anymore after this incident. I know the character of the owner and what he stands for, and this type of behavior won’t ever be tolerated by him.
    Last edited by SouthernSpurs; 05-05-2023 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSpurs View Post
    I can guarantee you that he won’t have any further affiliation with Asio anymore after this incident. I know the character of the owner and what he stands for, and this type of behavior won’t ever be tolerated by him.
    Yep
    I asked Joe about him, and he said they parted ways.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Double Midwest Poach Slam checked off.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSpurs View Post
    Yeah, I went to high school with Joe. Have known the rest of his family the same amount of time, he's always been a huge hunter and doubt he'd put up with this..

Joe

I don't know him. Just wanted to feel included.

You are, always

no matter what 2th says

"Killing for content"....pretty much sums it up.

NOWHERE in the law does it say you have plug your gun for turkeys.

It's a law in Kentucky.

https://fw.ky.gov/Hunt/Pages/Spring-Turkey-Hunting.aspx

"Breech-loading shotguns must be plugged to hold a maximum of three shells (two in magazine and one in chamber)."