Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camden lunch recommendations?

Default Camden lunch recommendations?

As title states. Camden lunch recommendations?

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

house of pizza
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

get you a bag of doritos and a half pint of vodka from HS

waffle house

Steeplechase has a pretty good lunch
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

2th beat me to it. House of pizza is right tasty every time I've been.

what kind of food... I mean are you going to eat eat, like a buffet or something more refined..

and if you swing by, come early, I'm fishing for big mouth bass today, and titty breams

^^^ He said titty.

How gauche.

Not chain but, not super fancy. A couple of us have to go to kershaw hosp for a meeting. Looking for decent food afterwards.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

isaluds, I believe they're back doing lunch, jam up, Fish even likes it.. Masa, but I have to have a couple bowls to fill up. Camden House of Pizza is cool, I don't eat in there very often.. Too many people in there that might talk to me, then you'd smell like it. I do like Georgia and the crew, pick up to go every ten days or so. Sam Kendalls has a decent burger, I mean that's basically what I eat there, or to go. Every Day Gourmet, but it's lighter, light sandwiches. I'll think about it a little more.. I mean, I like the egg salad sandwich at the country club, and lunch at Springdale, but they're private. Steeplechase is another, I'm not anti Steeplechase, I just don't like that f'n greek.. and he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    ^^^ He said titty.

How gauche.
    haha, I'll post a pic of some big bream.. or basses. My two oldest kids are gone this week, my son is a senior in high school, so he's down at Pawleys. My oldest daughter is in Nashville, but my youngest who's 15 is still in town, so we've been hanging this week. I've got access to a couple cool little ponds and she wanted to fish today. So we're going to make a day out of it..

I walked into salud the other night and their hours said 4 - whatever time. I would trust HS on knowing when they are open better than me for sure though. Everyday Gourmet would be good for a sandwich place for sure. I agree with if you want to smell like House of Pizza after or not, but its real good food. Still havent ate a Sam Kendalls yet but everybody says its good

I like Ginza as well.

Every Day Gourmet, chef salad add bacon with ranch. Or a cup of soup with a Brie and bacon sandwich. There are a couple of other places that have popped up since I left Camden that are supposedly pretty good but I have not been. Something called the loopy lemon I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Traders

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Little Midget.

House of Pizza is good too. No House of Pizza Restaurants are the same, but all the ones I’ve been to are great. But HS is correct. You’ll smell when you leave.
    Last edited by billyjack; 04-13-2023 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    I like Ginza as well.
    They actually do a great job with sushi

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    Little Midget.

House of Pizza is good too. No House of Pizza Restaurants are the same, but all the ones I’ve been to are great. But HS is correct. You’ll smell when you leave.
    My employees like Lugoffs more, kind of traitor like. When I was a kid I we were invited to their first serving , every so often I still have to get their greasy pizza, dipped in their house dressing. I usually get the pork dinner. We will be having a few new independents opening up soon.. also we did have a Grouchos open up near exit 98.

During Hugo, the Midget was the only place that stayed open.. I like Alan, when his wife was alive she ran a tight ship.

I really don't go out to lunch often, but I pay for my employees to eat every day some where. It's difficult for me to make time, and I don't mind grilling out at the house for lunch, but I supply, wholesale likker to them, then the independents I have a soft spot for, so I try to support them with my employees.

Haile Street is another, he'll have the restaurant at the main corner opening up sometime
    Last edited by Highstrung; 04-13-2023 at 09:16 AM.

how do you fuck up raw fish?