Thread: Bassmasters Classic-Knoxville

Default Bassmasters Classic-Knoxville

Brandon is fishing the Classic in Knoxville, day one he was in 13th with 12 lbs. 1 oz. Struggled today as most did and had 9lbs 8 oz. Is sitting in 14th going into final day tomorrow. This is his 4th Classic and 1st time he has made the final day cut. The river is fishing pretty tough with just 16 or so 10 fish limits (days 1 and 2) of 55 competitors. Hopefully he can gain some tomorrow and break the top 10 to get to the next level of payout. Canadian guy leading has almost a 6 lb lead. Going to be almost impossible for anyone to catch him. The wife and I are out here and Knoxville is a pretty good town for the classic, right on the river, great facilities, restaurants, great space for the expo, and weigh in at the Thompson-Boiling arena on University of Tennessee campus. You can park at the hotel and walk to almost everything. Fishing is just not great. But it is crowded, I expect a new attendance record to top last years in Greenville. There were 6,500 people showed up at 7 am Friday for day 1 blastoff and the weigh in today was packed.

Brandon finished up 8th, had the biggest bag on the final day. This was his best classic performance so far. Now to focus on the rest of the 23’ season to make the next classic. Hopefully with the next 2 elites in SC he can do well. Knoxville set the new attendance record for a classic at 163,000+ I believe.

Solid. I like reading these updates Otter.

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good stuff, otter. i actually watched a little. I pulled for him, since I taught him all about the frog bite.
    He needs a refresher, he knows where to find me....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Otter
    I watched most of the touney. That place was tough. But, it looks to be a good year for Brandon. Two SC touneys......Good Luck!
    Tight Lines