Hate to be typing this out, but unfortunately Jacob's (b.t.guardian07) cancer has returned. I will post info that he shared on his instagram account recently that will give all of you a better understanding of the situation.

Four years ago, us duckers were able to raise $20k for Jacob and his family to help aid in his fight against cancer. I hope we can do that again.

The auction will begin on Monday, August 22nd at 9:00am and will end September 2nd at 5:00pm

This year, all funds will be funneled through Turkey Hunters Fighting Cancer (TFC) which is a non profit 501c3. This will allow all auction items that are purchased to be written off as a charitable donation. TFC will then direct all funds to Jacob in one lump sum.

from Jacob's instagram
Well... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like cancer didn't get enough of me the first time around. So four years later on my anniversary for being diagnosed, I have relapsed. My cancer has returned and it's back to the grind stone. I have been having what I thought was kidney pain the past two weeks so I finally went and got a CT scan to see what was going on. It was there that they found the root of the pain which was scattered tumors throughout my abdomen and lungs. Luckily we caught it soon enough as the MRI showed it hasn't made it to my brain and we are so thankful for that.

The plan at the moment is to have surgery to remove the tumor where they think it started. Then have 3 rounds of a higher dose chemo therapy that is more aggressive than what I had the first go around. That will followed by a few rounds of stem cell transplants that they'll pull from my own bone marrow. It will be a tough and longer road I'm sure but I'll be rolling with the punches and putting all my efforts towards my attitude, positivity, and my will to fight with grace. I'm healthier than I was before the first time, in better shape, and my support system has gotten nothing but stronger. The hardest part is having to re-break all my friends and families hearts with every phone call, text, and now this. That's what got me so beat up. But in all honesty, I have even more confidence this time. I'm mentally prepared, been through this and we are ready to tackle this thing again. My community of support was an absolute dream last time and all of you saved my life. So let's keep things positive, attitude is everything. Feel free to reach out, send your love and support, I appreciate every single one of you.
I will apologize ahead of time if I am hard to reach as this can get a bit overwhelming with communication. If I go silent or you don't hear from me just know I'm focusing on one thing right now, fighting the good fight and that I love you all.
I apologize for the news, and I hope that I come out on top again for you all. Don't take life for granted.

I love this life so much.
Humbly yours,
Jacob

#cantbreakjake
#jacobstrong
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Will