Thread: License renewal

Default License renewal

Well it is renewal time for a lot of us stuck in the July license turn around. I pull us the DNR site yesterday to purchase my license and i didnt see a selection for deer tags. I was thinking last year when i purchased my license i also purchased my tags at the time. Any idea what is going on there.

I heard they are doing a new random selection of hunters not allowed to shoot any deer this season. You must have drawn the short straw this year. All a part of the new trophy deer management system being put in place. That and a bad outbreak of nematodes.

If only we could convince DNR to adopt the decomate system, man what a difference it could make.
    Formerly DM88

Get a lifetime one and be done with it.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I heard they are doing a new random selection of hunters not allowed to shoot any deer this season. You must have drawn the short straw this year.
    I always get the short straw. It makes you resilient.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-13-2022 at 12:44 PM.