Thread: President Trump

Default President Trump

It really is amazing that DJT had a major television show that was predicated on the hiring and firing of job candidates, because he sure isn't very good at it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-election.html

Should have hired Trey Gowdy instead of Bill pushover Barr.

Pshh trey ain't gotten shit done either.

Referring to our “elected” officials, the American People make some damn crappy political appointments too… Jim Clyburn, Gavin Newsome, Mitch McConnell and on and on

Example- the presidential line of succession. How far down that list until you arrive at a name you’d feel good about becoming POTUS?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Pshh trey ain't gotten shit done either.
    He makes great speeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    He makes great speeches.
    I look forward to his latest hair style with great anticipation.
    DILLIGAF

Gowdeys hair is fabulous.

I saw him drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic’s
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

He looks like a real life version of Max Headroom.

I saw him drinking a pina colada at Trader Ricks...

His hair was PERFECT...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I think Gowdy looks like Emimem's older brother. I actually think he might have made a good AG. I think he actually still has morals. Instead of milking the public for years, he retired from the Senate probably because he saw the futility of doing any good inside of the entrenched Deep State system.

Trump screwed up twice on his AG hire. Sessions was a solid disappointment. I can't help but suspect both he and Barr were extorted with some dirt that perhaps the NSA or FBI provided to the opposition. I think there are many politicians and a Chief Justice that are being extorted by their dirty closets.

Let’s start a new thread and list the things Trump can actually be quoted as saying that were wrong. He wasn’t my favorite guy, I voted for him. But I think he cares more about America Han many others and good intuition about what was right and good for the country. A loud mouth narcissist, absolutely. But remember everyone, mostly Dems, saying they were spying on him, Russia thing was a hoax, elect Biden and get 7 dollar gas? He’s too polarizing to run and get re elected again I think, but it’s hard for me to pin another guy for Pres right now from the right other than Florida’s Gov.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

You got it pretty well pegged Imo
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

In free elections, trump wins by 10 points

AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Surprised that no one is slamming Ivanka for selling her daddy out.

On another note, I prefer JAB’s nickname of Possum for Gowdy. I can’t help but picture Pogo
    Last edited by Roddie; 06-11-2022 at 06:43 AM.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Let’s start a new thread and list the things Trump can actually be quoted as saying that were wrong. He wasn’t my favorite guy, I voted for him. But I think he cares more about America Han many others and good intuition about what was right and good for the country. A loud mouth narcissist, absolutely. But remember everyone, mostly Dems, saying they were spying on him, Russia thing was a hoax, elect Biden and get 7 dollar gas? He’s too polarizing to run and get re elected again I think, but it’s hard for me to pin another guy for Pres right now from the right other than Florida’s Gov.
    It’s silly to me how the best president we have had since I have been supporting a family could be insulted as much as Trump is. His narcissistic attitude as some like to call it, and don’t give a damn is what made my bank accounts not take such a beating. No amount of ego or mean tweets won’t make me miss what we had when he was in the WhiteHouse.

Jevans oh we agree. I’m just waiting for Tooth to come in here and play devils advocate like he always does to try and stir shit up and then go What, me? But I diunt do nuff in.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.