Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan 6 2020 hearing tonight LIVE on TV ??

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Meanwhile, there are Americans who have been held in prison with no contact with family, no access to attorneys, no nothing for over a year now. The silence from the GOP is deafening...
    Exactly what I’ve been thinking. You’d think this was a Gulag… although it is headed that way.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    did hillary kill her
    She was shot in the neck point blank by the only gunshot fired in the capitol building.

Not another Hillary victim. Michael Byrd kilt her. same dipshit capital officer that left his sidearm in the bathroom after bending Adam Schiff over the sink.

(well that last part with Schiff is unverified information)

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Meanwhile, there are Americans who have been held in prison with no contact with family, no access to attorneys, no nothing for over a year now. The silence from the GOP is deafening...
    They're getting ready for the Red Wave!!!

Democrats have been trying to string this thing along as if it was an apocalypse. Nobody cares.

People cared about the 13 military service members that were killed in Afghanistan due to Biden's incompetence. They are care about high fuel costs. They care about high inflation. They care about supply chain issues. They care about their 401k's that are losing value. They care about Hunter's laptop and the potentially incrementing evidence it contains. They care about fair elections. Democrats only care that Trump might seek reelection. And they want to stop him by any means possible.

The audacity of the people on that "committee" & the ones like them. Trump did not cause or direct Jan 6th. It was done by the people & media that are "investigating" it!!!!

One shot fired outside the capitol & shit woulda been over with pronto! They wanted it to happen.

free britney griner!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

THIS is what its all about! Silence the people/opposition...

FBI arrests GOP candidate for Michigan governor, Ryan Kelley, on charges tied to Jan. 6 riot

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...50098afcc84ede

Seems like a pretty weak charge. Pulled this off another news outlet.

Kelley is not accused in the court documents of entering the Capitol itself. Instead, he is charged with being on restricted grounds, engaging in disorderly conduct and other misdemeanors.

But its cool for Democrats to go protest in front of the houses of Supreme Court Justices?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Turn it off and watch 2000 mules
    No shit.

Or, lemme guess, this is gonna be it right? This is when they're finally gonna stand up and nail them to the wall right? My achin ass. Those whores on the red side of the aisle are gonna get in line and bow down like the corrupt bitches that they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    THIS is what its all about! Silence the people/opposition...

FBI arrests GOP candidate for Michigan governor, Ryan Kelley, on charges tied to Jan. 6 riot

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...50098afcc84ede
    Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Seems like a pretty weak charge. Pulled this off another news outlet.

Kelley is not accused in the court documents of entering the Capitol itself. Instead, he is charged with being on restricted grounds, engaging in disorderly conduct and other misdemeanors.

But its cool for Democrats to go protest in front of the houses of Supreme Court Justices?

"He is one of five GOP candidates on the August primary ballot for governor, after five other candidates were disqualified."

You know how the other five got dqed? A bunch of Democrats and their operatives signed petitions for them to be on the ballot. After the deadline passed, they came out and said that a bunch of the signatures were fake or otherwise ineligible. The folks who are in charge agreed, and the five were removed from the ballot.

Nothing to see here. Trump's tweets were far more dangerous to America than Democrats arresting Republican candidates.

ETA- This is the part where we will really start seeing what that "by any means necessary" was all about...

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Why watch such bs is beyond me. Some of yall need a life outside of tv
    I'm gonna bath my dogs.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Read “ Killing the Killers “ for your answer

Why has chuck shumer not been indicted for inciting violence? Maxine waters? Lori lightfoot (beetle juice)?

Pedro For President
    "all your wildest dreams will come true"

propaganda, pure and simple.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Well I made through about 30 minutes. About 5 minutes into Chaney I vomited a little in my mouth. The rise of skywalker is viewing on TNT. I suspect the only people watching this fiasco are commicrats and a few conservatives just see how ridiculous it would be. Damn these fools are scared of Trump.
    Last edited by centurian; 06-09-2022 at 07:54 PM.

One of the John Wick’s in on usa…