Thread: Wonder how many genders they have

Default Wonder how many genders they have

California reclassifies bees as fish

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...c798d9e8794491

friggin morons

If they can't discern male and female of their own species, do you really think they would be capable to classify others?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

When I think I've heard it all there's always California or A Florida man.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I recently started doing some work with a company based out of Napa, so I’ve been out there a good many times over the past couple of years. Napa is all tourists and billionaires playing with grapes, so it doesn’t count. The interior of Northern California (anything outside of SF) is full of fine, hardworking people that can’t stand SF people. I can’t speak to LA, and don’t plan to.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 06-02-2022 at 07:18 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

You're right. Like British Columbia , get out of Vancouver and the folks are more in touch with reality.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Are these the same bees we have around here that are fun to hit with a spatula while grilling out?

Same as humans. Just 2.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Meanwhile, the Marines are celebrating Pride MonthE44227AA-31E4-43C5-9AE8-B829D9BAF62B.jpg

The entire DoD is

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

And half the stupid corporations in the nation that have leaders that lack spines. They cave and succumb and lack values. What they value is of this world, not of its Maker.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I walked into an open air discussion over how unjust things are for the office trannie. People ignore the preferred pronouns in his signature line and refer to him as a him because of his voice, then it segued into how expensive the hormones are and how unfair it is to have to pay more for his treatments (hormones) than biological women.

From the left corner someone quipped Aren't your hormone treatments elective and not a medical necessity? Also, when you go to the hospital are you treated as a biological woman, or a biological man? In a life threatening situation, would you want to be treated as a biological woman, or biological man?

I am waiting on my call to HR. At least they stopped talking about that shit.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 06-03-2022 at 07:44 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton