Thread: Deal Alert- Auto Inflatable Offshore PFD with Safety Harness only $99

Default Deal Alert- Auto Inflatable Offshore PFD with Safety Harness only $99

West Marine has this sale about once per year on these offshore vest but I have never seen them with the harness for this price. Hell the re-arming kit is $35. Enjoy, MG

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-...32?recordNum=4
    Dum Spiro Spero

Never fails...

I catch my little pull cord on something, and "Poof", or the boy will take his off and put in the front compartment and next time I go to pull it out for him to use... it's gotten "poofed" while holed up in the humid front hatch.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Never fails...

I catch my little pull cord on something, and "Poof", or the boy will take his off and put in the front compartment and next time I go to pull it out for him to use... it's gotten "poofed" while holed up in the humid front hatch.
    Always in the compartment! I went back to the super cool, retro orange ones for that reason.

I use them exclusively when wearing waders while operating the boat and when I am by myself on any other boat. I too have found that storing them in a hatch leads to premature inflation...and ain't nobody got time for that. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    I use them exclusively when wearing waders while operating the boat and when I am by myself on any other boat. I too have found that storing them in a hatch leads to premature inflation...and ain't nobody got time for that. MG
    Store them in a waterproof bag.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'