Thread: How can I watch the Braves?

Default How can I watch the Braves?

Long story short I would like to get back into watching the Braves. I have YouTube TV for “cable”. I don’t mind paying for some kind of app to watch them. Through my search tonight I first thought espn+ would work buts the game isn’t there. Then I tried the MLB network subscription, can only watch tonight’s game 90 minutes after it is over. What a crock of shit. Am I screwed here without bowing to Spectrum “cable”?
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Directv stream. We switched to them from YouTube tv and have been watching them the last week or so.

The big question is will the price stay the same? Reason I switched from spectrum cable was all the rate increases.
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

I paid for mlb tv on prime and then realized all the games were blacked out so my son installed a vpn on the tv and we now get the games live

Quote Originally Posted by Shallow Minded View Post
    I paid for mlb tv on prime and then realized all the games were blacked out so my son installed a vpn on the tv and we now get the games live
    Did the same damn thing, pretty disappointed when I found out every damn game is blacked out.

Luckily I got my FIL’s credentials for the Bally’s app, most games are on there.

Get DIRECTV. They carry Bally which has all the games.

Can’t answer about price yet as it hasn’t changed in the week I’ve had it but I would guess yes the price will change just like it does everywhere including YouTube.

Bally sports app and someone else's credentials that currently has cable, satellite, etc...

Someone on here put up a link to a sketchy website that streamed all MLB games that worked pretty well last year.

I wish I still had it. It had a few kinks but otherwise was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    Someone on here put up a link to a sketchy website that streamed all MLB games that worked pretty well last year.

I wish I still had it. It had a few kinks but otherwise was pretty good.
    mlb66 .ir

Hook my laptop up to tv and we are good to go.

i have to admit I laugh at all these threads where you people waste so much damn time and energy....not to mention hardware....to get tv channels.

i pay my cable bill and watch tv. Its pretty simple.

we can figure out the algorithm to see who is "winning" if you want to.

I know I'm a lot less anxious than yall.

now, if I could just stay awake long enough to watch arcia hit in the 9th....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

For a sport that is struggling to retain viewers, you'd think they would make it easier, not harder, to watch a game. What I cant understand is how Spartanburg is considered to be "in market" for the Braves and blacked out. We went to a game Friday night and it took us more than 4 hours to get there.

We get blacked out in Atlanta .

I was told it's a MLB issue and they are using the other streaming services ( for free initally)... then it will be pay to view . BullShit is what it is.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Another good reason to go outside and fish or hike or hunt. I watched jeopardy when Alex was king, saw all the notable seasons of ncis, some of the motorcycle gang show years ago and catch a college game nowadays maybe 3 times a season. I’m about done with tv and sports. It’s become more of a hassle and I’d rather not deal with it. I enjoy being outside and even rainy days I can find something better to do than watch tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Another good reason to go outside and fish or hike or hunt. I watched jeopardy when Alex was king, saw all the notable seasons of ncis, some of the motorcycle gang show years ago and catch a college game nowadays maybe 3 times a season. I’m about done with tv and sports. It’s become more of a hassle and I’d rather not deal with it. I enjoy being outside and even rainy days I can find something better to do than watch tv.
    I get what you are saying and I agree with you. However I was looking for something to watch when jeopardy was long over. I can't stand 99.9% of the crap that's on tv, most of the time at night I resort to learning about things on YouTube. I figured I'd get back into to following the Braves which at least isn't mindless crap. Like lynchmob said, I assumed it would be easier to watch. I did get it figured out without having to pay extra but hind sight I guess I should have just picked up a book instead.