Thread: Probably due to fishing expeditions..

Default Probably due to fishing expeditions..

“Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

I clicked on this expecting to see some fishing stuff. Boy was I disappointed.

“When the vast majority of media elites decide that this issue isn’t worth covering, it speaks volumes as to where our society is heading.” National Fraternal Order of Police

At what point do we take back lost ground (plus some) with force?

Stay safe my friend. Stop any time!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Stay safe my friend. Stop any time!
    Yes sir.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    “When the vast majority of media elites decide that this issue isn’t worth covering, it speaks volumes as to where our society is heading.” National Fraternal Order of Police
    The people stuck in the places like San Francisco are sick of this as you could imagine. They just can't, for the life of them, see that THEY are the problem. Low T, no common sense, mean tweet cryin', weak sisters. Like some here, but the majority there...

Who is Chesa Boudin? We are told that he is the son of a couple Weather Underground bombers who was raised and radicalized by Obama confederate, Bill Ayers, while Chesa's parents were in prison.

Will they recall Chesa in San Francisco? Laughable.

Chesa must have worked pretty hard to cultivate this look, no?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The people stuck in the places like San Francisco are sick of this as you could imagine. They just can't, for the life of them, see that THEY are the problem. Low T, no common sense, mean tweet cryin', weak sisters. Like some here, but the majority there...

Who is Chesa Boudin? We are told that he is the son of a couple Weather Underground bombers who was raised and radicalized by Obama confederate, Bill Ayers, while Chesa's parents were in prison.

Will they recall Chesa in San Francisco? Laughable.
    Holy crap. I read his Wikipedia page. He's the Marxist super-child.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesa_Boudin

California has been going downhill for a bit.

Even with the weather being nice, I don't want to put up with that nonsense.

Napa was cool but I did not enjoy being in San Francisco for long, after two days I was ready to get out.

San Francisco actually recalled the communist son of a bitch. Now let's do the rest of the Soros DA's...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...ecall-election

Just because I voluntarily live under a rock, tell me about the "left-wing extremist Weather Underground group".

Is this the Wunderground app I have on my phone?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

From the FBI-

On January 29, 1975, an explosion rocked the headquarters of the U.S. State Department in Washington, D.C.

No one was hurt, but the damage was extensive, impacting 20 offices on three separate floors. Hours later, another bomb was found at a military induction center in Oakland, California, and safely detonated.

A domestic terrorist group called the Weather Underground claimed responsibility for both bombs. Originally called the Weatherman or the Weathermen, a name taken from a line in a Bob Dylan song, the Weather Underground was a small, violent offshoot of Students for a Democratic Society, or SDS, a group created in the turbulent ‘60s to promote social change.

When SDS collapsed in 1969, the Weather Underground stepped forward, inspired by communist ideologies and embracing violence and crime as a way to protest the Vietnam War, racism, and other left-wing aims. “Our intention is to disrupt the empire ... to incapacitate it, to put pressure on the cracks,” claimed the group’s 1974 manifesto, Prairie Fire.

By the next year, the group had claimed credit for 25 bombings—including the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon, the California Attorney General’s office, and a New York City police station.

The FBI doggedly pursued these terrorists as their attacks mounted. Many members were identified, but their small numbers and guerrilla tactics helped them hide under assumed identities. In 1978, the Bureau arrested five members who were plotting to bomb a politician’s office. Others were captured after two policemen and a Brinks’ driver were murdered in a botched armored car robbery in Nanuet, New York, in 1981.

Key to disrupting the group for good was the newly created FBI-New York City Police Anti Terrorist Task Force. It brought together the strengths of both organizations and focused them on these domestic terrorists. The task force and others like it paved the way for today’s Joint Terrorism Task Forces—created by the Bureau in each of its field offices to fuse federal, state, and local law enforcement and intelligence resources to combat today's terrorist threats.

By the mid-'80s, the Weather Underground was essentially history. Still, several of these fugitives were able to successfully hide themselves for decades, emerging only in recent years to answer for their crimes.

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-c...round-bombings

By the mid-'80s, the Weather Underground was essentially history. Still, several of these fugitives were able to successfully hide themselves for decades, emerging only in recent years to answer for their crimes.
    Actually, they went another direction and stepped on the gas, leading us to where we are now with a government hell bent on destroying our culture. They are not as dumb as they were as kids...