Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soccer

Default Soccer

Guess they take it a little more serious than scducks guys.

Mexican football league suspended after match turns into BLOODBATH: 'Up to 17' fans killed and 'at least 26' injured after fights break out in stands as supporters beat up rivals and strip them NAKED

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...all-match.html
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 03-07-2022 at 05:12 PM.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

I can't imagine caring that much about something that has zero effect on my life regardless of who wins.

Soccer continues to break its own record as the dumbest activity ever.

Watched charlotte play a cali team on tv the other night. At the end of the game a few players took off their shirts and to my surprise were wearing sports bras. Im pretty confident i was watching mens soccer so I was a little confused. Whats up with , for real.

I'm ready for the World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Watched charlotte play a cali team on tv the other night. At the end of the game a few players took off their shirts and to my surprise were wearing sports bras. Im pretty confident i was watching mens soccer so I was a little confused. Whats up with , for real.
    Those were husband beaters.

It sort of caught me off guard. Im talking taking selfies with kids and fans in stand after the game.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    I didn't see what you are referencing but I'm pretty sure what you saw is a monitoring device a lot of athletic teams are now using. It tracks tons of useful information that allows teams to tailor workouts and recovery specifically for individual players.

These are third world countries…..

May have been what it was. There was a black box looking thing in the back of their bra strap.

its not a sports bra. its a tracking device thingie
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

i see someone answered that part.

to glenn--soccer IS important. life or death kind of important....obviously.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its not a sports bra. its a tracking device thingie
    Yeah. Trackin' moobs

Ewww
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

You mean we need tracking devices to keep Mexicans from getting lost in a stadium?

.....or to tell the coaches when they get tired?

They should be playing illegal immigrants. They can travel thousands of miles without getting lost or tired.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Grass Fairies~
    At least I'm housebroken.

Try lifting a buncha weights, taking protein and putting a some lean muscle on in the chesticular area, they go run around a couple hours outta the day. I'd bet you'd be wearing one too.

Kinda like the liner in the military running shorts. People hate em and cut em out. Go run 4 miles and you'll remind yourself why that banana hammock is there. And it's a for reason.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 03-07-2022 at 09:12 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

But the big push is that "man bra" houses a GPS chip that provides data to a company that does sports analytics stuff.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Men wearing bra's. Just look what has happened.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Try lifting a buncha weights, taking protein and putting a some lean muscle on in the chesticular area, they go run around a couple hours outta the day. I'd bet you'd be wearing one too.

Kinda like the liner in the military running shorts. People hate em and cut em out. Go run 4 miles and you'll remind yourself why that banana hammock is there. And it's a for reason.

Please do us all a favor and stfu.