Thread: Adieu To You

Default Adieu To You

"This shark, swallow you whole"...

SHARK ATTACK

BEACHGOERS WITNESS 15-FT SHARK KILL SWIMMER
    2/16/2022 6:39 AM PT

A beach in Sydney has been temporarily closed after some folks witnessed a gruesome killing -- a 15-ft shark devouring a swimmer.

A Rep for North South Wales Police Force tells TMZ ... cops were called about the terrifying shark attack around 4:35 PM on Wednesday.

We're told folks were fishing off the nearby shoreline, and they heard the swimmer scream in terror and saw the entire attack unfold.

As you can see in the video, a shark was still lurking around and the guy recording yelled out, "Someone just got eaten by a shark. Oh man! Oh no! That's insane." He believes it was a great white.

Police say when they arrived, they could still see human remains in the water.

As of now, they don't know details about the deceased swimmer, but police said they are investigating and might know more info later today.

For now, Little Bay Beach has been closed and cops continue to search the area.

Video in link below-

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/16/horri...ck-beachgoers/

It was a meg..
    At least I'm housebroken.

The commentary of that video is Australian as it gets.

Damn, that makes for a bad day. My old ass stays out of the ocean for that reason. I saw jaws and realized I was sitting on the dinner plate every time I entered the water.

Wonder if that guy fishing caught anything...

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Wonder if that guy fishing caught anything...
    Doubt it but that fellow in the water would have given an arm and a leg to be sitting with him.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Doubt it but that fellow in the water would have given an arm and a leg to be sitting with him.
    Damn.