Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goin to Sodak!!

Lab likes to go on invites not actually invite someone

Lab I bet I beat you to your spot by your house old man
    More fuel = more boost!!

Only 9 days out of state? You;ll spend that much time driving there and back. Tell the ol lady your going for a week at a time and that's just the way it is! i'll back ya up all the way!
    80-20 Genaration

Duckman no old lady to worry bout telling I just leave. Work is a different story. The only time I plan on driving is on the way to Arkie. If Barley Legal will let me drive the Tahoe. Wish I knew someone with a pilots license and their own plane. Be in Arkie in 2.5 hours. Oh well.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

DU- Got the absentee ballot pinned up over the desk. Got it in the mail Friday, can't send it till Oct. 1. So, I am on top of it!

I agree on the extended trips, that is why we take a week for most places. Hell, my big concern on the job hunt for May graduation is the time off the Company offers. I will work like hell, when I work, but I like to play like hell too. Looking at a Co. in Charlotte that does nothing but stream restoration and offers 3 wks from the get go, and flex schedule. They need a hydraulic engineer, so we will see....
    Got no wife anymore, if I work out the vacation time I am set. Now, I just need someone that can actually take the time to go with me.

Chuck- Probably starting out in the North Central to NE part of state. Hauling my boat, figuring that wadeable water is harder to come by than Nodak. I can always leave it hooked to the truck. In the end we will drive till we find what we want.

Hauling one, maybe both of my pointers for the pheasents. Ducks AM, Pheasents PM!! Gotta love it. [img]graemlins/2ar15.gif[/img]
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

KRT,

You can beat me all you want, but there is one thing you need to know. Bring a case of rubbers, cause I'm gonna screw you up!! Stay outta MY hole! [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

That is some funny shit there!!!
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?