Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Conserving Charleston Harbor land

Also, at least if the 23 acres is not developed we won’t be paying someone to rebuild in a couple years once another storm rips across the peninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Get your ass off your shoulders, that was not a pointed comment at you!
    My comment was a joke. But there is always someone suggesting "politicians" are getting something out of deals. I was notified to view it on Friday. I cut my family vacation short visiting Monday on Memorial Day. Didn't even get mileage.

I brought up the Conservation Bank to show you the variety of qualifying characteristics they use to choose property. SC Ducks tends to view the hunting possibilities. This property will go to DNR only because it borders existing DNR property. PRT will manage it for public uses.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 06-05-2021 at 10:16 PM.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Pricey piece of land.

Thanks Phillip for keeping us up to speed on the issues you deal with, but you should have left this bullet in the gun.

Why not outlaw yankees and give us back our money?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    My comment was a joke. But there is always someone suggesting "politicians" are getting something out of deals. I was notified to view it on Friday. I cut my family vacation short visiting Monday on Memorial Day. Didn't even get mileage.

I brought up the Conservation Bank to show you the variety of qualifying characteristics they use to choose property. SC Ducks tends to view the hunting possibilities. This property will go to DNR only because it borders existing DNR property. PRT will manage it for public uses.
    We all know that’s not how it works. Of course you will get something out of it. Sometime later this year you will be able to cash in on this favor for whoever notified you that you need to push this through. Who asked you to go look at the property?

Three guesses
    Trump
    Ways and Means Chair
    Yo Momma

Default Conserving Charleston Harbor land

And Campsen directed the House to the sell.

Which brings to question is this to preserve Charleston or aid in preserving a red seat?

We should remember the Florence from
    Charleston well after aiding in killing Constitutional Carry.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-06-2021 at 06:30 AM.

this horse shit of a decision is why politicians need term limits.
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    And Campsen directed the House to the sell.

Which brings to question is this to preserve Charleston or aid in preserving a red seat?

We should remember the Florence from
    Charleston well after aiding in killing Constitutional Carry.
    LittlewoodII, It is obvious to everyone you just have an axe to grind with me. Someone feeds you just enough about state politics to make you sound silly. I have never hid my actions or intentions from this group. If you want to know something just ask.

This property was not purchased for hunters. Properties are preserved for many reasons and for a variety of people. 95% of the people living in Charleston do not give a rats ass if SC secures a piece of property near Hell Hole Swamp so you can hunt.

DT, it's obvious to most on here as well that you cannot handle any form of criticism.
    As a group the little bit of insight and clarity you do provide is appreciated.
    You may feel differently but even when you try to be nice, you come across as a dick!
    9 times out of 10, your delivery sucks...
    Because of your ego, you will never admit that you are wrong and at the end of the day you're just another politician making mud in the swamp!
    Believe it or not, that is how most on here feel about you.
    Take it for what it's worth....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

DT, it is all RINOs especially the ones in my district. You just want more apathy and this one went South for you, it's okay there will be more.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    DT, it's obvious to most on here as well that you cannot handle any form of criticism.
    As a group the little bit of insight and clarity you do provide is appreciated.
    You may feel differently but even when you try to be nice, you come across as a dick!
    9 times out of 10, your delivery sucks...
    Because of your ego, you will never admit that you are wrong and at the end of the day you're just another politician making mud in the swamp!
    Believe it or not, that is how most on here feel about you.
    Take it for what it's worth....
    My responses mirror the attacker. People may expect more tolerance out of an elected official but I Jab told me communication in SC Ducks was like 4 guys talking in a duck blind.

I think I am a pretty fun guy. Many people take their anti-government frustrations out on me. When they attacked personally I will return with disrespectful posts. I will treat others as they treat me. For the most part we had 10 pages of respectful posts despite disagreeing. Bigtimber was an ass from the beginning.

You will get honest and direct responses with the same tone. I do not go looking for a fight but you can bet I will not back down no matter how many pile on.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 06-06-2021 at 10:36 AM.

There’s not enough help for mental health in our state. Why couldn’t that property be used as some sort of retreat for people suffering from mental health?
    867-5309

Seemed like the perfect piece of property for the city or the county to buy if it was so important...
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    My responses mirror the attacker. People may expect more tolerance out of an elected official but I Jab told me communication in SC Ducks was like 4 guys talking in a duck blind.

I think I am a pretty fun guy. Many people take their anti-government frustrations out on me. When they attacked personally I will return with disrespectful posts. I will treat others as they treat me. For the most part we had 10 pages of respectful posts despite disagreeing. Bigtimber was an ass from the beginning.

You will get honest and direct responses with the same tone. I do not go looking for a fight but you can bet I will not back down no matter how many pile on.
    My first several post was about taxation. Is that attacks from the being?

I was on hold for 1hr 15 my waiting for watercraft title.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Seemed like the perfect piece of property for the city or the county to buy if it was so important...
    Charleston already has 4,600 acre Botany Bay 45 miles away. A private sector gift that only cost the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    There’s not enough help for mental health in our state. Why couldn’t that property be used as some sort of retreat for people suffering from mental health?
    This!

Look at the mess the RINO has made of DSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    This!
    The state should buy Daufuskie and put all the funny farmers down there...
    Last edited by LC17; 06-06-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Charleston already has 4,600 acre Botany Bay 45 miles away. A private sector gift that only cost the maintenance.
    You mean a straight up blackmail by the State of South Carolina...