Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tundra start up smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Your little penny makes a big difference on the home front- but screw Americans- you don't care
    And to answer BB- at least some Americans made some money through final assembly and putting on the sticker. If we don't support ourselves- who will ?
    Damn sure won't be the illegal building your shitty tract home for 1/2 wages.
    What type of phone do you use? Brand of computer or tv? Where are your clothes from?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    So does 90% of everything else you buy these days. Remember that Arab gas you put in that Mexican made GM?
    Yes but we can change that...a little bit at a time. My Ford pickup profits went to Dearborn.

Not to get off subject or anything, I saved a bundle with Progressive Direct today. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by peedeeman View Post
    Not to get off subject or anything, I saved a bundle with Progressive Direct today. Carry on.
    I think your tundra is fine. Mine is. Carry on
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Your little penny makes a big difference on the home front- but screw Americans- you don't care
    And to answer BB- at least some Americans made some money through final assembly and putting on the sticker. If we don't support ourselves- who will ?
    Damn sure won't be the illegal building your shitty tract home for 1/2 wages.
    If I’m not mistaken you’re a dock builder right?

What do you have on the back of your barges? If I was willing to bet it’s a made in Japan...Yamaha. Why did you go Yamaha? Because it’s the best and most reliable option day in and day out for what you do and your business.

Why didn't you go Evinrude E-Tec? If I’m not mistaken (before they got bought out) the E-Tec’s were the only motor that were solely assembled in USA. Why didn’t you go that route...most likely because the Yamaha is a superior product. Are you willing to put your business and profits at risk due to a pride of only made in America? Are you willing to buy an inferior product because you are solely supporting American labor?

All I’m saying is it’s literally impossible to buy made solely in America anymore. We aren’t holding our economy up by buying these products. It’s strictly marketing and pride for the manufacturers and the consumers.

I buy whatever works the best and if it happens to be made in America then good on me for supporting solely our economy.

Co-workers 18’ crewmax puffed this morning when he hit the remote start to go home.

Must be contagious.

As ugly as a tundra is they better be awesome mechanically
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Speaking of Yamahas, doesn't Tohatsu make the parts and/or motors for most of them?

And if you're not from SC, Suzuki is a good engine.

I have a Yamaha because a nephew works on them. He thinks they are the shitz. Who's to argue with a nephew?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Why the covid was sent here. Trump wanted to make everything in the USA and they didn't like it. They being, Soros, Gates, Bezos and the rest of the Dems Think about it. Left out the commie buffet
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Fritz said it well in his talk about America prostituting itself to the world. LBJ said it well when he was signing the welfare reform act. Just buying votes. Business as usual

NAFTA sucks. Wonder what Clinton got paid for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknfloat2 View Post
    Fritz said it well in his talk about America prostituting itself to the world. LBJ said it well when he was signing the welfare reform act. Just buying votes. Business as usual
    Anyone who listens to LBJ and takes what he said seriously, needs to reevaluate their perspective...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Well he did wind up fucking up this country

It’s called competition, and it’s a good thing. I’m all for buying American and will even pay a little more over a foreign competitor, provided the quality is equal. If the Big 3 want my next truck to be one of theirs, they better learn how to make something that doesn’t break every other month. A Tundra will be my next one. KRT already said he works on the Big 3, but services Toyota’s, which confirms my experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    It’s called competition, and it’s a good thing. I’m all for buying American and will even pay a little more over a foreign competitor, provided the quality is equal. If the Big 3 want my next truck to be one of theirs, they better learn how to make something that doesn’t break every other month. A Tundra will be my next one. KRT already said he works on the Big 3, but services Toyota’s, which confirms my experiences.
    I got to say, I’m loving this 7.3 in my F350. Ford’s got a good, old school truck engine in this one.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    If I’m not mistaken you’re a dock builder right?

What do you have on the back of your barges? If I was willing to bet it’s a made in Japan...Yamaha. Why did you go Yamaha? Because it’s the best and most reliable option day in and day out for what you do and your business.

Why didn't you go Evinrude E-Tec? If I’m not mistaken (before they got bought out) the E-Tec’s were the only motor that were solely assembled in USA. Why didn’t you go that route...most likely because the Yamaha is a superior product. Are you willing to put your business and profits at risk due to a pride of only made in America? Are you willing to buy an inferior product because you are solely supporting American labor?

All I’m saying is it’s literally impossible to buy made solely in America anymore. We aren’t holding our economy up by buying these products. It’s strictly marketing and pride for the manufacturers and the consumers.

I buy whatever works the best and if it happens to be made in America then good on me for supporting solely our economy.
    half have Yamaha and half Evinrude- there is no way possible to buy only 100% American, but you can try to make a difference.

half have Yamaha and half Evinrude- there is no way possible to buy only 100% American, but you can try to make a difference.
    Yes. If most people tried to make a difference...it would.

Default Tundra start up smoke

I try to make a difference but the big three lost my business not only due to lack of quality in their products but the service on the products also. Not to mention you can’t claim you pos Ford is anymore American made than my Toyota is and some of my money might have made it to japland after it paid some American salaries, but your money ended up financing Democrats campaigns. The union gave your money to joe.

Japan>China
    Joe=China
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 03-10-2021 at 08:07 AM.

So going by your post, you just suck Chinese/Japanese cock half the time .... Got it.

My tacoma did it after oil chg once. Took it back to dealership. They put too much oil in it.