Pretty interesting times, for sure.
President Donald Trump is going through his SECOND impeachment.
The majority of people want this to happen.
His most ardent congressional supporters are either quiet or turning their back on him.

I made the mistake of watching a little FOX news last night. Interestingly enough, most of the things they discussed echoed exactly what I have said on here and been accused of some odd moral high road. People attending the Trump March and fearing for their jobs. Trump's speech and how it affected those that stormed the Capitol. Not to mention the backlash on the GOP. FOX admitted that many wouldn't be as vocal about their conservative beliefs going forward. Many on this web site have discussed the democrats "getting back" at the GOP.

Explain to me, once again, how this is some massive coordinated chess game.
Then, explain to me how you could even consider outwardly supporting Trump's latest moves.

If you want to talk about "election fraud," please show the where our US courts have followed up. If we believe in our system....never mind.

So, here I am as a middle class, white, conservative male who "supported" Trump. I am not the only one concerned about how the mob, Trump, and his antics reflect on me. Moral arbiter? Hell no. Shockingly enough to many of you, I am in the majority.

Fire away.