Thread: #Soon or more fake news.

Regarding linwood's tweet, I have little faith that the DOJ will prosecute anyone once Hidin' and Hairass are in office.

BT, summarize Byrne's video. I can't watch that right now.

He is claiming he was paid by the FBI to bribe Hillary with $15 million dollars. Obama was sure she would win and he wanted to be able to control her.

That is interesting for sure. I'll give it a watch this evening. Thanks for the summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He is claiming he was paid by the FBI to bribe Hillary with $15 million dollars. Obama was sure she would win and he wanted to be able to control her.
    But wasn't Obama controlled by Hilary and other "establishment" Dems? Are we forming a circle of control?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    But wasn't Obama controlled by Hilary and other "establishment" Dems? Are we forming a circle of control?
    Nope- Soros controlled

Comey likely cost Hillary the election by re-opening the private server case. I never understood why he did. It was like a FBI power play.

If that is true, why wait so many years later to say anything? Timing makes it seem like another distraction to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Default #Soon or more fake news.

Time for book deals and helps Wood and Rudy raise money.

But this guy owns overstock dot com.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-15-2020 at 03:44 PM.

No one of any importance will ever go to jail. The election no matter how much fraud, will not be overturned. If any of that happens it will show doubt and vulnerability in the great power known as the USA. It would have a huge impact at home and over seas.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

I think you are correct. The Dems played their final hand and the Reps let it happen. Hopefully the deal was to give the Reps gridlock. The fraud will be exposed after it too late.

He is gonna end up committing suicide by shooting himself 10 times in the head

Comey likely cost Hillary the election by re-opening the private server case. I never understood why he did. It was like a FBI power play.
    He was forced to when the FBI lied, said they had released them all when they hadn't and then figured out they had left them in an unsecured server and Assange's people "borrowed" them from it. Can't really say they were stolen since they were left unsecured on a US government server so that's why people want Assange pardoned. FBI was just trying to save face for being stupid.
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron