Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Are These Guys?

Originally posted by Dook:

Kinda funny, my #2 blind partner owns his on landscaping bidness, and if there is nothing he likes more than shooting his browning......I still have the call in my hands some times.
    Dook, don't type until you have completed the thought. I know that'll take you a while, but your posts are jibberish. You began the second half of your run-on sentence with a qualitative interrogatory, but you never finished it....
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    I thought I was confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

That is an example of stream of conciousness...made famous by Faulkner. At least I am hoping I am remembering the term correctly...dang cold has me fuzzy as a peach.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

that is a pretty duck right there.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Hey internet grammar police.

I am sorry your football team sucks.

that is all.

mallard x bluebill ??
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

What is that? Scaup/gadwall?
    Delta in a nutshell:Breeding grounds+small wetlands+big blocks of grass cover+predator removal+nesting structures+enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!
    Visit http://www.DeltaWaterfowl.org