Thread: Charleston made the news again.

Default Charleston made the news again.

I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Ffs more cancel and butthurt culture and agenda. This nation is the laughing stock of the world right now. I didn’t even read the article. Soon as I read the title I closed it.

Agree with ya reelhard. On a positive note maybe people will stop coming see as how it’s so racist and all.
    More Ducks, Less People

Or now is the time to cut down that tree, tear down that house or wall the historic society won’t let you. Call is racist and start the renovation projects you have been wanting to accomplish.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 12341234 View Post
    Or now is the time to cut down that tree, tear down that house or wall the historic society won’t let you. Call is racist and start the renovation projects you have been wanting to accomplish.
    I call dibs on the firewood from the angel oak

Anybody that watches or reads anything that cnn puts out well I hate for ya
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sounds like a invite to BLM to come burn our city to the ground. Nothing more than targeting by the media. The puppet master has pulled the strings now we’ll have to wait and see what shakes out.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

I read some of the article, I don't care to study black culture or read the book How not to be a racist. But I will agree Charleston was the richest city in America for over a 100 years because of black slaves and the people that owned them? And I will be back to see the beautiful part of the city when my wife feels safe to go .Now don't get me wrong nothing wrong with learning black culture. And i want everyone to treated fairly and with respect. But that's not what i travel for.

Have ya'll seen the hit job on Legare Farms on Johns Island by the libs? Many of us have friends that live on the water after passing through Legare farms- only one way in and out.

I haven’t been through there in about 2 weeks. What happened Bad Habit?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I completely understand how she feels when she walks the streets of Charleston or is invited to weddings and parties at plantations and refuses to go. I’m sure I’d feel the same way if I were walking the streets in Scotland and came across a painful place where the English used to oppress my ancestors. Well, half of me would. The other half is English, but I only identify with the half of me that was oppressed. I refuse to go to English castles because the people that owned them advocated for the oppression of Scots. If you’re thinking this sounds stupid as fuck, you wouldn’t be wrong.

Good, can we do that thing where we turn all the interstate lanes to “Leave South Carolina”.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

To the couple from Ohio that retired to charleston on deep water with a boat lift, I’ll give you .20 on the dollar for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

So rather than be proud of how far the state or nation has come since the time of slavery they prefer to dwell on it and not move on. Perhaps she would like to dwell on where she might be now if African tribes hadn't conquered her ancestors and sold them into the slave trade.

Charleston has weathered worse storms. Go all William Rhett on a couple of those soy looking faggots and I assure you the sight of the bodies rotting from a rope on the Battery will be enough to deter the next lot of them...

Yes we’re terrible people. Don’t come see us!
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Hypocrites all of them, on any given weekend Boone Hall PLANTATION is full of liberal yankees wanting to experience the Souths culture. The first thing you see when you come in the gate is a row of slave houses, how come the city of Charleston hasn't removed them or the local naacp hasn't asked for them to be removed. But let's remove statues, the reason is $$$$$$.
    Keep the Stars and Bars flying.
    Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    Sounds like a invite to BLM to come burn our city to the ground. Nothing more than targeting by the media. The puppet master has pulled the strings now we’ll have to wait and see what shakes out.
    Exactly what I got from the article.

It’s killing them that only liberal cities with liberal mayors and governors are burning. They want a road trip.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud