Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: early teal

You ain't seen 20 BWT in the last 10 or 12 yrs. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Oh shut up! Peckerhead! Go to couch where you belong! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just gotta make sure you're doin your Mod duties... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Originally posted by Mergie Master:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by winyah-jay:
    Where you huntin squatty?
    Obviously nobody has explained the rules & regs of cyberscouting to this feller.

Who turn is it to write the essay? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Not me! I'm tired of repeating myself. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

you crack me up Simple Man...Laurel and Hardy, he he he.
    "Some people ask why men go hunting. They must be the kind of people who seldom get far from the highway." - Gordon MacQuarrie

I saw a few good flights on the winyah on the way out to fish yesterday morning.
    This cold snap feels wonderful, but i sure hope it doesn't run the teal to Florida.

Anybody seeing any greenwings?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Simpleman D-smoker would have to be Hardy (fatass).We will se about those teal I been trying to get him to go after them for 3 years. First time I get him to go and he is the resident expert..
    "Hey bo is them ducks or sea gulls"

Toad frog, I went last year while you were sittin in the lazy boy watching it on TV....uterus was hurting or something like that. I forgot the exact reason you couldn't go. But I will smokes dem ass this year buddy ro'. I will let you go pick em up for me.
    "Some people ask why men go hunting. They must be the kind of people who seldom get far from the highway." - Gordon MacQuarrie

Got up early yesterday and went ot a faithful spot for blues and greenies and only saw a few all before legal shooting time. None after. Very, very dissapointed. Did learn however that there is no way I will carry my dog. Saw about 45 gators.

Originally posted by Mergie Master:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by winyah-jay:
    Where you huntin squatty?
    Obviously nobody has explained the rules & regs of cyberscouting to this feller.

Who turn is it to write the essay? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]You can hold off on your essay bud. I have my birds picked out for this weekend. I was responding to squatty's comment about a "barn burner," which I thought was implying that there was a large number of birds using his part of the state. I don't need anyone's spot; I live in one of the better areas of the state for blue & green-wings.

just cause you live in the better part of the state for teal hunting....still doesnt mean you aint a rubbahead [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ...jk

i'll be in the east cooper. Watched a good many birds poor out of a well kept spot, that i bet at least 5 of yall will swear that yall know about....but i bet i will be the only one there when i stroll up about 45 min before shootin time... [img]graemlins/thebirdman.gif[/img]
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

I'm going to assume that you two know each other.............

That's pretty funny!

Winyah-Jay - Mergie didn't mean any harm. Most all the new folks that come here to the forum get burned on the cyberscouting thing. It's just not something we folks like 'round here. Oh, and like I had said I was making a joke about the barn burner thing It's all good [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Don't be too sure nobody knows where the teal are slick. You talkin bout public or private?
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

feather duster:

the "area" is public. Really hard to get there even on a high tide. You been out lookin for any of the little bastards lately. Im gonna head out again on Wednesday afternoon and see what its looking like. Wappoolaah is ate up with the teal birds,esp. mama's pond. i must have seen about 3-5 boats around the powerline field and church fields, they weren't fishing either...2 of the boats were mud motors...no one even close to my little piece. shoot me a PM if you are goin this weekend
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Well after dreaming about it for years we finally got 10 guys together for a lease in Mississippi.Heres a pic from our 1st hunt,26 teal 3 canadas.

Sunday was not as good as some of us,identy protected by bugtamer,chose to see if Bourbon Mississippi was named that for a reason.
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

D-smoker the only way I will go get them is if you holler "BACK" right before I jump through the bushes. That aint the only thing I do like a dog.
    "Hey bo is them ducks or sea gulls"