Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teachers

Social media tells it all. See a lot of teachers partying by the pool in crowded conditions that don't want to go back & teach the chillren.

Can somebody remind me how many kids this "virus" has killed in this country? I'll hang up and listen.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    1--cleaning doesnt matter. virus dies on surfaces overnight.
    2--"no special conditions"? wear a mask and distance. that's special.
    3--lawsuits? Nope. Assumption of risk. Blanket amnesty is next. Ask Gov Cuomo
    4--This is not trumps fault nor his job.

carry on
    If cleaning doesn’t matter then why are companies putting extra measures in place to keep the work place clean or why is the first thing done during an outbreak at a business to disinfect?

How do you propose getting kids to wear a mask and social distance all day with no recess? It doesn’t matter if the teacher wears a mask, that keeps her from spreading it to others but doesn’t keep others from spreading it to them. Everyone has to wear them.

No my wife won’t be sued but the districts can’t afford to deal with lawsuits.

No it isn’t Trump’s job but he has made it his personal business. Spouting off at the mouth has already lost him voters and if this doesn’t go good he will lose more. As I said amongst all of that we believe the kids need to be in school and a lot of teachers have enjoyed a paid vacation. Those that care haven’t and want to be back at school but want to feel safe.

Also, what do you say to the senior teachers or ones with underlying health conditions? Tough luck, if you die oh well? Some of those are the best teachers we have. They simply want to feel like someone cares about their safety and they aren’t a political toy. No their lives are no more important than any other but other companies put in place measures to protect employees so why can’t school districts do the same? Not everyone agrees with what companies are doing to take care of employees but I would bet that at least one person at every office appreciates the extra measures looking out for their health.

Send them to school but do it safely.
    For the ducks

I’m so tired of the the damn lawyers. Tell them to pound sand. You want reform, start with tort reform and criminal sentencing guidelines.

We need to break down the gates in front of some judges houses and demand them to do their damn jobs.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I’m so tired of the the damn lawyers. Tell them to pound sand. You want reform, start with tort reform and criminal sentencing guidelines.

We need to break down the gates in front of some judges houses and demand them to do their damn jobs.
    Most judges are former attorneys.

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    If cleaning doesn’t matter then why are companies putting extra measures in place to keep the work place clean or why is the first thing done during an outbreak at a business to disinfect?

How do you propose getting kids to wear a mask and social distance all day with no recess? It doesn’t matter if the teacher wears a mask, that keeps her from spreading it to others but doesn’t keep others from spreading it to them. Everyone has to wear them.

No my wife won’t be sued but the districts can’t afford to deal with lawsuits.

No it isn’t Trump’s job but he has made it his personal business. Spouting off at the mouth has already lost him voters and if this doesn’t go good he will lose more. As I said amongst all of that we believe the kids need to be in school and a lot of teachers have enjoyed a paid vacation. Those that care haven’t and want to be back at school but want to feel safe.

Also, what do you say to the senior teachers or ones with underlying health conditions? Tough luck, if you die oh well? Some of those are the best teachers we have. They simply want to feel like someone cares about their safety and they aren’t a political toy. No their lives are no more important than any other but other companies put in place measures to protect employees so why can’t school districts do the same? Not everyone agrees with what companies are doing to take care of employees but I would bet that at least one person at every office appreciates the extra measures looking out for their health.

Send them to school but do it safely.
    Ummmmm, find another job? One where she can wear bubble wrap and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    No. But someone who's wife is a teacher will be along shortly...
    Listen here.....my wife is a teacher and we both agree that if they choose to not return, they shouldn't get paid. Not everybody buys into the bullshit and fits inside your stereotypes.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Yes but only if their salaries are covered, 100%, by the teachers that are working - then I don't care.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Listen here.....my wife is a teacher and we both agree that if they choose to not return, they shouldn't get paid. Not everybody buys into the bullshit and fits inside your stereotypes.
    Then you're clearly not one of the "someone's" I was referring to. Calm down
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 07-16-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Default Teachers

If schools are closed the legislature should immediately issue education tax credits for child care and/or private school.

Immediately.
    Last edited by Glenn; 07-16-2020 at 08:35 AM.

This is calm.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    This is calm.
    Nobody singled you out. Roll your lip back up
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If schools are closed the legislature should immediately issue education tax credits for child care and/or private school.

Immediately.

No work=no pay. That's usually how life works.

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    Because the misinformation has become truth as it was spewed all over the media, tv and social for so long. Repeat it enough and it becomes true? It's also a perception thing...hey look at us, we are trying to clean and "keep you safe"

The state should be out of the "school" business - 6 people to administer a voucher system then let the private schools handle how to deal with stuff like this.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Most judges are former attorneys.
    All the more reason to have a heart to heart with them.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

But half the legislators are attorneys.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    he likes the term "constituents" but will still vote for the irrational facebook moms bc they make more noise.

Remind me if i'm wrong....
    I'm his constituent and a taxpayer, you are only a taxpayer. While a significant taxpayer, unless you move you cannot be his constituent. I, for one, would welcome you to the neighborhood. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Immediately.
    If not sooner...