Thread: What can we Hunt now?

Since waterfowling is no longer considered Extreme hunting, and we are no longer crazy. What kind of hunting can take it's place. Is there any bird left to hunt that would be considered extreme. I'm thinking sea Ducks, five miles off the coast, 17ft jon boat, 3 ft seas, with loaded shotguns.

Hell maybe i'll just hog hunt with long spear, while in a loin cloth with bare feet. How about ya'll. [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/geese.gif[/img]
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

You can hunt spodas. Just go to crackville with all the horsepower and ammo you can muster and start talkin shit.

[img]graemlins/boom.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img]

I'm thinkin naked gator huntin with only a dick fer bait.Now that'd be xtreme huntin at it's finest.Next thing you know speciality sport shops etc.'d be selling artificial dix,vibratin dix and spinnin dix.Dix would be popping out and splashin all over the continent from the magazines and TV adds and commercials. In it's infancy I bet handcrafted dix would sell quite well(til someone started mass producin'em).Jump on early cause popularity will only spoil this (to be) fine sport.I wish we had gators up here I'm missing out.All we gots here is beaver.I wonder...
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

and we know how well hunting beaver with dix has worked in the past...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Yes...the ellusive beaver. Some beavers are extremely hard to bag while others just act plain suicidal. I've seen it go both ways.

The guys that run in and tie up the hogs while the "catch dog" holds 'em by the snout - That seems pretty extreme to me.

I have been an "extreme beaver hunter" for quite some time now! It's a great sport! KRT, BSD, and myself are always looking for more brave beaver enthusists to accompany us out in the bush to tame some beaver!

Yes, and I'm quite sure you boys really tear em' up!

You boys better stay away from those beavers, they've been the ruin of many a good man. I remember I myself was trapped by a beaver at one time, It's sharp claws just dug into it to me and had me trapped. I had almost give up the fight when my Father yelled to me son "you can't let yourself get whipped by no beaver, you got to whip the beaver." I broke lose and continued my quest to stuff and mount as many beavers as i could, but as with all dangerous game hunters my demise was inevidable, I fell in battle three years later, you may be comforted to know that i gave a valiant effort, but the last beaver was just to damn good.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

I feel your pain! I caught one myself some years back but it kept getting out.Snuck out of the hut one night and never come back. Now it's the 500 foot critter free zone round the place.Mind you there's still some good hunting out there.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.