Thread: satellite photos

there is a free website some may like that offers satellite photos of the U.S. - you can zoom into any area you like. I have found it useful in locating timber stands, etc. Warning - dated photos from around 1994 but still pretty cool
    Terraserver.microsoft.com
    He was a fine walker,an excellent woodsman and an expert marksman <br /> -Lewis Merriwether

scdnr has clearinghouse setup of aerials that are 1999. You can zoom in pretty good on them too.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Here's another really good one, it's an USGS site, EARTH EXPLORER
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

thanks. I'll add them to the fav's list
    He was a fine walker,an excellent woodsman and an expert marksman <br /> -Lewis Merriwether