Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wma regs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Allowed. Lulz...

The website appears to be down today but yes there is a specific hog season and they can be hunted when the refuge is open for it's specific deer seasons. Dates vary from year to year just like the other refuges.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    The website appears to be down today but yes there is a specific hog season and they can be hunted when the refuge is open for it's specific deer seasons. Dates vary from year to year just like the other refuges.
    thanks for checking, I tried on my computer and phone so i'm glad its not just me. I'll check it out later on then.

40 grain jacketed hollow point .22 mag through the heart / lung will crush them. Killed 6.

We did a little cast and blast out of state a couple weeks ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Very nice day for sure!

Damn at the tusks on that one!

So if I’m out fishing in the swamps, it is legal to carry my sidearm. If I happen to run across a hog on the WMA, is it still legal to shoot even if nothing is in season?

Quote Originally Posted by Tai_pan1 View Post
    So if I’m out fishing in the swamps, it is legal to carry my sidearm. If I happen to run across a hog on the WMA, is it still legal to shoot even if nothing is in season?
    Short answer: No. Kinda like Bad Habit said though nothing is illegal till you get caught.
    More Ducks, Less People

Nothing is illegal until you are caught- and we should have statewide open season 24/7/365 on hogs any way you want to whack em.

Junior- straight across the Santee from Wilsons landing, also most of Francis Marion near any water.

Damn- I just realized this was an old thread.
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 01-09-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks for the info. It’s a shame that the pig charged me and I killed it in self defense.