Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Buck Killing Corn in Yemassee or surrounding area?

Default Big Buck Killing Corn in Yemassee or surrounding area?

I can’t seem to find corn, cob or shelled, for the life of me. Anyone know anywhere near by that has it? I know the pig in Ridgeland has cob and the store in Cummings on the way to Hampton. I’d think a store in Yemassee would have it but that does not seem to be the case.

Hell in Georgetown and Kingstree it’s at every gas station almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Stacked in front of Harold’s the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett80 View Post
    Stacked in front of Harold’s the other day.
    I saw that but hell they aren’t open until Thursday. Guess I can go grab a pork chop, cold beer, and some deer corn on Thursday.

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Also bought several hundred bags a few times in Hendersonville. Can’t remember the guys name. Carter? I think. Someone I’m sure knows his name/num

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    I saw that but hell they aren’t open until Thursday. Guess I can go grab a pork chop, cold beer, and some deer corn on Thursday.

Might pick up a few beetle spins, a cane pole and get this document notarized I’ve been meaning to.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett80 View Post
    Also bought several hundred bags a few times in Hendersonville. Can’t remember the guys name. Carter? I think. Someone I’m sure knows his name/num
    I know where you’re talking about. Right before the school? I might try him tomorrow afternoon.

Hampton Animal Hospital in Hampton sells it.Also Gary Freeman of have gun will sell gun shop outside varnville usually has plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by highball View Post
    Hampton Animal Hospital in Hampton sells it.Also Gary Freeman of have gun will sell gun shop outside varnville usually has plenty.
    Well shit! I was at the Animal Hospital yesterday. Good to know

How long have you been deer hunting?

So why not get it in Gtown or Kingstree....
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    So why not get it in Gtown or Kingstree....
    Because I live down here and driving 2 hours for corn seems a little excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by ARROW HEAD View Post
    How long have you been deer hunting?
    Just started yesterday? Have any pro tips?

Just started yesterday? Have any pro tips?

mornings and evenings, my friend.

you heard it here first.

good luck in your quest.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    mornings and evenings, my friend.

you heard it here first.

good luck in your quest.
    Man I killed like 10 last night! I’ve got a 26 3/4 inch light bar on my brand new z71 with 35in Nitto Mud Grapplers, that light bar really lights those fields up!!! Think I’m just gonna stick to after dark.

well, to see and kill the most deer, that is probably your best bet.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Connely Farms in Ulmers SC has all the shelled tons you want.

Mike Carter. Mikes Big Buck Corn

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfowler View Post
    Mike Carter. Mikes Big Buck Corn
    that's the one.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Because I live down here and driving 2 hours for corn seems a little excessive.

Shumans in cummins has it so does Harolds. The man in Hendersonville Mr Carter did have some Friday. Got a buddy that might have plenty left over Ill see what he has.
    If You Bait them They Will Come!

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    that's the one.
    just keep driving down 17a through yamassee and it will be on your right. if you go to Hendersonville elementary school turn around first farm on the left