Thread: USuC accepts Early Bowl Bid

After Saturday’s stunning moral victory over Georgia, the Gamecocks officially accepted a bid to play in the inaugural Moral Bowl. Moral Bowl spokesman Marv Levy commented on just how excited they were to land South Carolina.

“South Carolina is a team steeped with a tradition of almost beating good teams. In fact, this is their third moral victory over Georgia in the past 4 years including last year’s spectacular come from ahead moral victory. You can’t go wrong with a team like that,” Levy said

Optimism flowed from the Gamecock faithful filing out of Sanford Stadium after the 15-17 moral victory.
    While others might have been downtrodden, many were heard to say something never spoken by most USC fans, “wait until next year Georgia”. Interviews with several Gamecock fans provided valuable insight into the collective psyche of the supporters of the team.
    When asked how this moral victory was any different than the moral victories posted over Georgia with Brad Scott or Lou Holtz at the helm, one fan responded, “well, everyone knows that when coaching Florida, Spurrier owned Georgia.” When asked how this helped South Carolina or if the fan realized that Fred Taylor, Jevon Kearse and Danny Weurfel were not going to be playing in next year’s game, he replied, “cock and fire man, cock and fire”.

On the other sideline, UGA fans were having to come to grips with the fact that many of their season’s goals were now out of reach. Head coach Mark Richt commented, “It’s going to be hard to get the kids to focus this week. We are 2-0, whereas we were hoping to be 1-1 with an in conference moral victory of our own.
    Still, there is a lot of football left to be played and we can only hope that someone can come back and morally upset South Carolina.”

As for South Carolina’s opponent for the game, many are pointing to either Rutgers, which has now “turned the corner” a few times the past 10 years or the University of California, which almost beat Southern Cal last year and also almost went to the Rose Bowl.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice Jozie, and hurtfully true lol Now cue all the chickens saying they will beat us this year and Spurrier will own us and all that really scarey talk lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

[img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]
    haahahaha...

Well the rubbing the cock on me does scare me but USC? Spurrier? Nope no fear here DT. I have had cockfans telling me/us since last nov that we are "scared" of the future. Nothing could be futher from the truth. Until the chickens get it done against CU MORE than one year on the field, I can't take them seriously and the head Spur is just another legend who made a stupid career move. Sorry, but that's the REAL HONEST truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

spurrier has done well so far this year, but carolina is a coachs' graveyard

Yes and coaches leave clempson and go.....nowhere.

Go ahead bring up John Heisman or Frank Howard.

I dare ya...
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

At least some of our ex-coaches can hold a job. Tommy West is doing a fine job at Memphis and Ken Hatfield is still at Rice.

Unlike Ray Goff, who has a big time gig as a voter in the new Harris poll and Jim Donnan who works for ESPN Online. Not exactly a launching pad for the coaching hall of fame.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

DT you forgot to mention something

clempson sux
    Well, I\'m not a gynecologist but I\'ll take a look.

Well let me put it to ya like this, Spurrier may not impress you orange convicts, but he sure does have the rest of the sports world keeping a close watch.....what does it mean>?

well they know if anyone can turn the program up a notch it is steve. he is know for his animosity on the field and his love for the game, i mean yall know he himself was an excellent ball player. right?

The gamecocks will play for the SEC title in a couple years, and mo than likely a national title. then steve will leave and we will go back to the trenches.

go cocks

orange is for convicts

the canes are gonna spank yalls asses up and down the field!

did i mention go cocks?

Originally posted by Knee Deep:
    orange is for convicts

KD, you forgot...

And Purple is for queers!!!

Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/piss3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gay.gif[/img]

The gamecocks will play for the SEC title in a couple years, and mo than likely a national title.
    [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. Mo than likely, USuC will never play for a national title.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

That was, not only the funniest article I have read recently, but look at the prophecy coming true already, with the coots already predicting next year and in the future.
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

"The gamecocks will play for the SEC title in a couple years"

....this could possibly happen....

",and mo than likely a national title."

...I highly doubt it, and I wouldnt get my hopes up either... [img]graemlins/4_9_7.gif[/img]

They are at least as likely to win a championship as clemsux...
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

Goff and Donnan were two of the biggest idiots to come out of GA....The whole time those coaches were there, everyone wanted Vince Dooley back. The"ole ball coach" shoulda never left Florida... To be honest, i hope he makes USC into a decent team. He hates UGA so bad he cant stand it and the Spurrier/UGA war is a fun rivalry, where ever he is coaching, its fun to make fun of the visor throwing, smirking, grinch that stole Jacksonville...
    I know I\'m lame cause I have to shoot the tame.

its fun to make fun of the visor throwing, smirking, grinch that stole Jacksonville... [/QB]
    [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If you think Ray Goff (cool name)was running that team you're living on another planet. Vince "appointed" RG as the coach when he stepped down. You can bet Vince Dookey was calling the plays and running the team. Ray Goff just took the heat and the fall!

I used to pull for UGA over everyone but Carolina when Ray Goff (I don't know why. LOL) was QB and when Vince first knighted him coach. But once I figured out what the deal was it turned me against VD and UGA for as long as he's associated with them!

Steve Superior is gonna make a team out of the Cocks if he'll left him alone and given the time. It'll take a couple of years to get his recruits in and build the offense he wants.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Well let me put it to ya like this, Spurrier may not impress you orange convicts, but he sure does have the rest of the sports world keeping a close watch.....what does it mean>?
    ...it means they don't know y'all like we know you.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....