Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Missing USC student’s body found in Clarendon County, police say; 1 suspect charged

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    I'd venture a guess that they're looking for the murder weapon.
    Agreed. There isn't any trace evidence left after all that rain yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    As hard as it is for me to say, I'm sure it's even harder for her family to admit; she was a sheep. Her daddy and family should have raised her to be a sheep dog. Now you and I get to pay to put down a wolf.

This should go out as a loud wake up call to teach your little girls that evil exist in the world and no legislator or government official or entity is going to "law" that out of existence. Teach them to stay sober, stay vigilant and to use situational awareness.

It's tough to blame a victim in these situations but she made some terrible mistakes and she paid with her life.

It will make folks very aware now but damn shame it took this to make people realize it

Even my 25 yr old daughter (now a school teacher) told me she was guilty of doing same thing when she was in college. Really hit home with her and she realized it could have been her in that position . However she has always carried mace with her for whatever that is worth.

Dang shame poor USC student did not have CWP

Like I heard G Gordon Liddy say years ago. “98% of the people in this world are GOOD, 2% are EVIL. You just better hope you never meet one of those 2% on the wrong day and at the wrong place”

Not sure how accurate this is but daughter/SIL have a good friend in LEO in that area, he said broken bottle was murder weapon from what he understood ??