Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UGA/USC

Looks like a thinly veiled attempt at the chickens salvaging one of their last excuses about the "toughness" of the SEC to me. Face it guys, the "new" ACC has actually been ahead in the polls and in postseason the last few years... could be a sign of the future.... then again it might not be... only time will tell.

I actually had an attorney friend of mine from Boston who is a USC grad ask me one time wouldn't I like to have CU in the SEC. My answer, simply, No. It shocked him. Hey, I will admit the SEC has some tradional powerhouses that trump the UNC's and the Duke's of the ACC, even CU of course, but that is who I grew up with CU playing. I like the rivalries and the closeness of the ACC. Who the fuck wants to drive to Alabamma or LA or Mississippi to a friggin' regular season football game for christs sake? I think the "new" ACC provides an interesting wrinkle in the Div 1 game and it will be fun to see how it plays out.

Now how did the USC/UGA thread turn to an ACC/SEC arguement? Chicken fan, why else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Evil Trip...I like the way you used "fuck" and "friggin" in the same sentence....you savage! [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Yeah, Rock....but who the fuck wants to drive to Boston (or Blacksburg, for that matter) to watch a football game? I know a good portion of your students come from the north....if y'all really want to be a yankee school that bad clemptech should have just joined the Big East. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL at you both, good to be at it again. You know ain't no way in hell I'm driving or flying for that matter to Boston for a game... do have plans to be in DV next weekend though.... Blacksburg wouldn't be too bad, always did like the "hills of WVA"

Yep, guess we took on some yankees, don't forget the cubans we took on too though! lol

Seriously though LCS, we were in MISS this past year together and I have been to Arky and LA also... they make us look light years ahead of them, eh? And I ain't talking footsball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Ain't no doubt about that, old boy!