Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Here in lies your Pen raised mallard proponents within the house

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Dear Mr. :

Thank you for your e-mail of February 21, 2019, advising me of your opposition to Senate Bill 477 regarding Mallards. In checking the status of this legislation, I find that it was filed in the South Carolina Senate on February 5, 2019, received first reading and was referred to the Senate Fish, Game and Forestry Committee. I am not a member of this committee. You certainly put forth some compelling arguments against passage of this legislation, and you may be assured that I shall keep them in mind should this bill come before the full Senate for debate.

Thank you for taking the time to share your views with me on this issue.

Hugh K. Leatherman, Sr.
    Senate District 31
    Got the same response today.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Dear Mr. :

Thank you for your e-mail of February 21, 2019, advising me of your opposition to Senate Bill 477 regarding Mallards. In checking the status of this legislation, I find that it was filed in the South Carolina Senate on February 5, 2019, received first reading and was referred to the Senate Fish, Game and Forestry Committee. I am not a member of this committee. You certainly put forth some compelling arguments against passage of this legislation, and you may be assured that I shall keep them in mind should this bill come before the full Senate for debate.

Thank you for taking the time to share your views with me on this issue.

Hugh K. Leatherman, Sr.
    Senate District 31

How bout that.