Thread: Red Foxes vs Rebels

It seems the Hartsville Red Foxes are traveling up to Duncan this evening to take on the Byrnes Rebels.

Check out the Byrnes Football website.

They have PSLs in a highschool stadium! I think they've lost their minds over there...

Byrnes Football
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Byrnes 55-20. Wyle E Korn had 6 TDS (2 rushing...) in the first half.

Originally posted by Tater:
    Wyle E Korn
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I'll be looking for his cousin, Mr. Coyote, soon enough...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I think his cousin, Mr. Coyote, was declared ineligable and had to go back to Greenwood... and they may not let him play there either.

What??? No update on the whopping them Rebels put on the Foxes??? 55 - 20... The fox skin is hanging off the Jumbotron now!!!

Originally posted by MRoss:
    What??? No update on the whopping them Rebels put on the Foxes??? 55 - 20... The fox skin is hanging off the Jumbotron now!!!
    Previously....

Originally posted by Tater:
    Byrnes 55-20. Wyle E Korn had 6 TDS (2 rushing...) in the first half.
    See the way this works is; you read the topic and show interest. Then, you read the replies already posted. THEN, and only THEN, you reply.
    Carry on.

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

So Ross, does your son attend Byrnes? Does he play?

I'll bet this guy is a Clemson fan too. Tell me, is Byrnes consider a football school like Clemson? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tater The smiley at the end shows it was joke! Go back and take internet 101.

Fish My son was the center for the last 2 years. He graduated and got a scholarship to Wingate University. He went up and on the third day of practice blew out his knee. No more football for him... He is back home and enrolled at USC Upstate now.

The Rebels are not near as good as last year and will probably lose a game or two this year. I still think they will win state though..

Hard to believe a high school has such a big Nike contract. Also, I understand they are making the playoffs a little different this year.
    Did the Greenwood coach really tell the Dye kid no, when his transfer was denied?

Byrnes is the reason for summer pass skeleton rules aren't they? I heard they stayed on the road all summer. Hell of a program they got up there. Coach Bentley(sp?) has taken that program to level that I think high school football in S.C. has never seen. Nike contrats, Jumbotrons, ESPN saturday games with Bell Glades Fla.. Impressive to say the least.

Byrnes defense hasn't been to shaby either.

The Dye situation is of the kids own making. After last year with Melton and Gaffney and Dorman he should have known better.

Bentley has done a wonderful job getting these kids national exposure. The summer passing leagues and scheduling out of state competition has put SC football back in the National spotlight.

The game this saturday will be on ESPN at noon against the Bele Glade Fl team. They will also be on Fox SOuth on a thursday against Gaffney.

Who would have thought you could see High School football on tv?

Go Rebels!

Originally posted by MRoss:

Go Rebels!
    Soooooo, now am I to assume that you don't really like the Rebels? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

My bad!!! They are so good it makes me want to [img]graemlins/tapdance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pour.gif[/img] and salute the [img]graemlins/confed.gif[/img]