Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: #13 CU & #16 USC

Originally posted by highball22:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WC's feather duster:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by highball22:
    so if ur gonna try to talk shit anymore how bout come back when you KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!! [img]graemlins/ah.gif[/img]
    Yeah highballs, you might learn a thing or two next year when you get to play B team. Let some hair start growing on your nuts before you come back.

Yall taters sure do start them young. Its kinda like Al-qaeda.You have taters, mothers of taters and future taters.
    </font>[/QUOTE]damn its amazing how yall cock suckers (fans) dont come around till yall think yall got sumthin good to say. where you been in this topic till you thought of that dumbass B team remark...but the fact of the matter is that every body talking about clemson and/or carolina prooving sumthin just need to shut up...cuz aint no damned body prooved SHIT 4 games in to the season lets try startin this topic again 4 games down the road if anyone of those teams is still undefeated. not to mention i dont play for clemson and you dont play for carolina as far as i know ...wo no matter what the fuck either of them do aint neither one of us got a damn thing to brag about...i believe i should have it all covered in this post
    </font>[/QUOTE]dmbsc IS THAT YOU?
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Originally posted by Sportin' Woodies:
    squatty whoa boy.
    have you heard one clemson fan gloat?
    No, not exactly and I don't think that I ever said that I had.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

...wo no matter what the fuck either of them do aint neither one of us got a damn thing to brag about...i believe i should have it all covered in this post

wow. That is prolific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Wow what a zippy little fucker. You can tell that lil sombitch is eat up with the "tater-ness". What time do yall play thursday night?
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

Tiger Envy

Originally posted by John_boy:
    That mighty defense is getting mighty depleted.
    Did you think of that one all by yourself? Damn, you're one sharp customer.

To answer your question, yes, Carolina would either win or play close with any team on that list. I would have thought that by now you might have picked up on this fact, you dumb fucking tater.

Turd, I'm sorry bud, but I didn't really take the time to read your post(s). I appreciate the effort and all, but they looked stupid, so I scanned over them and all I really caught was a glimpse of another picture of Mitchell and that part where you were complementing me on my spelling. That's a good one.

Like I said, they looked stupid. Art, what was that you were saying about re-using the same crap over and over?

Here's a little something you might hear repeated, re-used, and shoved up your ass, again this year.

Clemson sucks.

feather duster...dont play thursday...they play saturday at 3 30

Hahahha. John boy you don't have to go around making shit up.

As for fans from both teams gloating or bragging or what have you, I love it. Thats called a rivalry. So basically no matter how good your team is or how good you think it is, I'm still gonna hate you like a late period. High balls you'll learn about that in sex-ed. The better both teams are come Nov. 24 in Cola the more hype, emotions and pride you will see. Whats a rivalry without that. This is college football at its best.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by buckshot1224:
    damn its amazing how yall cock suckers (fans) dont come around till yall think yall got sumthin good to say.
    I always thought it was smart to keep your mouth shut until you had something to contribute instead of just blabing like you are [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]damn buckshot you are a prime example of EXACTLY what i just said...typical cock fan for ya </font>[/QUOTE]Lowballs, how old are you 2? 3? 10? maybe 12?

Your first post on this site was bashing gamecock fans as a whole. Why? Because you are a cock sucker that couldn't stand to see USC ranked above CU for a week or 2? You have been on this site for just long enough to make 15 posts, of which 5 or 6 have been on this very topic. Of those 5 or 6 I have not learned anything about you other than the facts that you can't spell and you are a 100% cock hater, none of which I give a damn about. I only directed my comment to one sentence that you mindlessly posted and therefore only voiced my opinion in the one direction. If you want to categorize me as a typical cock fan, then go ahead. I have a specfic category for dumbasses like you, "COCKSUCKERS".

Now, as for CU vs. USC (since I've let myself be drwn into this thread) both teams are good but in MY OPINION neither are top 15 quality YET. USC has A LOT of problems. Just to name a few: QB, Jasper Brinkley is out, new territory of being so high up in the rankings. CU has a decent looking offense but there problem looks to me like is on the defensive side. Yea, they beat the crap out of LM and Furman but both of those teams moved the ball the entire game. I didn't see the NC State game so I can't direct any of my comments in that direction.

Personally, if both teams hold steady with what they've got through the rest of the season, I think CU will be somewhere around #15-#25 and USC will be #20-#30.

And that is my honest OPINION. You can call me a fence rider or whatever but I would be happy with them both going undefeated (if it was possible, but it isn't now) as long as USC got the W on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

just my .02
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Originally posted by Fish:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by John_boy:
    That mighty defense is getting mighty depleted.
    Did you think of that one all by yourself? Damn, you're one sharp customer.

To answer your question, yes, Carolina would either win or play close with any team on that list. I would have thought that by now you might have picked up on this fact, you dumb fucking tater.
    </font>[/QUOTE]

You said BEAT #4 through 11.

Originally Posted by Guppy

"To answer your second stupid question, Carolina would beat the following:

4. Oklahoma 3-0 1,434 3

5. West Virginia 3-0 1,388 4

6. California 3-0 1,232 8

7. Texas 3-0 1,169 6

8. Ohio St. 3-0 1,142 10

9. Wisconsin 3-0 1,111 7

10. Penn St. 3-0 1,041 12

11. Rutgers 3-0 956 13

Did I explain that well enough for you to undestand "

I guess that LSU game = "moral victory"

Damn I wish that USC had about three or four of those teams scheduled.

Me too.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. No question there, but here's a little cup check for the mentally impaired (YOU), I opened that scope from #4 thru #11 to include EVERYONE on the list...you dumb fucking tater.

i could careless who is ranked where, rankings aint got a damn thing to do with how good teams are, a win over wofford shows up on the rankings about as much as a win over lsu, but thats just my opinion and probably aint many on here that are going to agree with it.
    You're right you dumb little shit. You couldn't find a cock or tater in the universe that would agree with that.

SCTIMBER Coots

Originally posted by justpracticin:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WC's feather duster:
    so if ur gonna try to talk shit anymore how bout come back when you KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!! [img]graemlins/ah.gif[/img]
    Yeah highballs, you might learn a thing or two next year when you get to play B team. Let some hair start growing on your nuts before you come back.

Yall taters sure do start them young. Its kinda like Al-qaeda.You have taters, mothers of taters and future taters.
    </font>[/QUOTE]damn its amazing how yall cock suckers (fans) dont come around till yall think yall got sumthin good to say. where you been in this topic till you thought of that dumbass B team remark...but the fact of the matter is that every body talking about clemson and/or carolina prooving sumthin just need to shut up...cuz aint no damned body prooved SHIT 4 games in to the season lets try startin this topic again 4 games down the road if anyone of those teams is still undefeated. not to mention i dont play for clemson and you dont play for carolina as far as i know ...wo no matter what the fuck either of them do aint neither one of us got a damn thing to brag about...i believe i should have it all covered in this post
    </font>[/QUOTE]dmbsc IS THAT YOU?
    </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img] I was wondering the same thing

who the fuck is dmbsc???
    Someone whose "jean poll" is in just as desperate need of a good dose of chlorine as yours.

Highball, say this out loud real fast.

Iam

sofaking

we

todd

did.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

why the fuck are we arguing over usc and clemson we will find out who really is better come november. in the mean time i thought this was suppose to be a huntin forum??? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    This has got to be an alias. No one, not even a 15 yr old could possibly be this fucking retarded.

SCTIMBER Coots

why the fuck are we arguing over usc and clemson we will find out who really is better come november. in the mean time i thought this was suppose to be a huntin forum??? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    I'm as big of a Clemson fan as anyone but you are putting us to shame here, please refrain from senseless stupid shit

And this is the Sportstalk Forum ----&gt; Sports is discussed

SCTIMBER Coots

damn big bro ur just a regular fuckin comedian aint ya.
    wc youd be amazed how stupid i really am
    well i understand that sctimber but i rarely see any of these guys in any of the hunting forums.
    I agree BB is a comedian he can come up with some funny shit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think WC has been already amazed at how stupid you really are [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]

And how long have you been around here to know how many forums that these folks visit?

Come on man, use spell check and read your writings before posting.

sctimber i been around here right at six months just readin not postin.
    o i am so fuckin sorry about my spellin if it bothers you that damned much.....GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Highball22

your mother should have swallowed you!!! [img]graemlins/thebirdman.gif[/img]

you are one of the primary reasons that our state is so far behind in public education.......

Did you arrive at the bus stop on time this morning? How were mommies' special brownies at lunch today.

I hope you get smart and decide to leave SCducks because this is not a place for young ass punks, such as yourself. If i had a little brother your age i would love to see him beat the snot out of you. I think an ass whoopin' or two will cool your little ass down.
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.